A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

nothing as of 10:30 last night, I talked to her on the phone for a few minutes.

2. Beezor

Beezor Well-Known Member

I was thinking about her too, and wondering. Maybe she's had some action today! LOL

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Still here and still pregnant, lol........

4. Beezor

Beezor Well-Known Member

Bless your heart! And I KNOW how aggravating it is to get those "have you had the baby yet?" calls...drove me NUTS.....

5. JenniferK

Yes, that's pretty irritating. I feel like if one more person says, "Well, I don't understand why you haven't had that baby, you're huge!" I'm going to throw something at them!

6. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Jen, did you have that baby? You look so slim! ;) :-D

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Rain rain go away, come again some other day.

Or not, I could use a nap! :mrgreen:

8. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I hate traffic. Took me 55 minutes to go from exit 319 to 306!

9. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I agree, the rain needs to go away ... today is my "Saturday"! I've got a lot to do today!!

10. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I got my all Christmas taken down this weekend, my house 90% clean, AND 95% of my laundry done! I would like to give a great big thanks to my 2 kids for napping so peacefully so that I could accomplish this. Granted I didn't take a shower Saturday BUT I made up for it... I shaved my other leg on Sunday. ;) I make it my motto to keep at least one leg smooth at a time! Ya never know what might happen.

Progress people p-r-o-g-r-e-s-s!!! :mrgreen:

11. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Will someone please tell that white house on Cleveland near Chops (at the new construction there) to take their lights off the porch and the lighted deer out of the front yard?! :evil:

Jen, honey, rooting for a baby today!!!

Frogger

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

LMAO, we saw that Saturday nite. i can't say much, we haven't gotten all our outdoor lights off the house yet but at least they aren't lit up every nite. Maybe they are out of town and the lights are on a timer or something?

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

So i guess my contribution to the "hurry and have the baby campaign" Sat nite didn't work:lol:

14. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I think we all need to chant today..."Bay-bee.... bay-bee... bay-bee... bay-bee..." and send strong thoughts of contractions in Jennifer's direction.

15. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

bay-bee...bay-bee...bay-bee...

{{{contractions}}}

16. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Pushherout Pushherout waaaaay Out!

17. JenniferK

Kaci...

No, your contribution didn't help girl. All it got me was a passed out husband, lol....

This baby has a mind of her own already I guess, and she doesn't seem to be budging. The Doc offered me a C-section today if I really wanted to go, and it took everything I had to say no, lol.........

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It is pretty bad when i am so bored at work right now all i have to do is post on 4042:lol:

19. JenniferK

Self-righteousness is not a great trait to have

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Huh, bad day on the phone Jenn?