A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

WHOOOOO! that's a bone chilli'n wind outside!!

2. chik

chik Well-Known Member

Don't know where else to post this.

I hate it when people come to our country by their own choice and than complain about American's and hating America...go home if you don't like us..am I right?

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

It sure is. Just came in from a little break and about to freeze now.

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

OMG this is a freaky picture of Mary-Louise Parker. Her eyes!!![​IMG]

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Haven't had time to get online today - having 4042 withdrawl:shock: :lol:

6. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

That does look freaky... they look BLACK! :shock:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

She looks like she just got done having her eyes dilated at the eye doctor's!

8. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

What is funny is when you go find something on the floor and everyone has already walked past it, looked at, and then keep on going. One day there was a toilet paper roll on the floor in the bathroom, (I noticed it when I went to get a shower, after my son, daughter and husband had all been in and out of the bathroom a few times) and decided I was not going to pick it up and see how long it stayed on the floor. Do you know it stayed there for almost a week! :shock: I tried not to let it bother me and kept telling myself that I was not giong to pick it up but it finally got to me and I ended up doing it because no one else did!!! I raised 60 kinds of you know what and they looked at me with shock and told me that they didn't see it! Amazing!!!!!

Like you, I don't think I could handle things getting bad for too long. It about drove me nuts after I had my surgery and my mom left. It is like if I don't do anything no one else will either. I can get, for the most part and a lot of whinning on other peoples part, get them to help me on the weekends, but dang, I would like to not have to spend the whole weekend cleaning and doing laundry and stuff like that. I get embarrassed when people come over and there is stuff all over.

9. ForeverFaithful

I don't feel that I should have to do it all either due to working too. There are times, usually when everyone wants something, that I can get everyone to pitch in and things get done so quickly, but other times, it takes forever! I try to make things fun, like when it is just me and my daughter, I will crank up the stereo and try to act as silly as I can and dance and sing with my daughter and such and she enjoys it, when she is in the mood to help. Maybe I am just too picky, I don't know. Nah!!! Hmmm might just take the weekend off, stay in the pjs all day and watch tv all day.

10. ForeverFaithful

I agree! I eat at my desk too. Once in a while my husband will come in and eat with me, but not very often. That is the only time no one bugs me to do something or get something for them while I am eating.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok, next plan - a 4042 lunch in Raleigh so you guys that can't make it down this way can make it. Gotta love being able to be off on Thur and Fri during our slow time:-D

12. ForeverFaithful

COOL!!! :p

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I can go anywhere! ;)

14. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, my job doesn't allow me to leave at lunch. :( Dang it! I am not working tomorrow, but have a doctor's apptmt in Greenville.

Change of weekend plans...we are not going to Bobby Lee's Saturday night to see Sayer McShane...too much going on there that night! We are just gonna hang at McKinley's and see Brad Benson for Squire's Bday. Brad Benson frustrates me though! He has SO much talent, but such a potty mouth! Use that talent, boy...you don't HAVE to do that other mess!

15. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

16. harleygirl

I can't remember the last time I sneezed. :?

17. ShrtnSwt

We would have to find a central location for everyone.

18. ShrtnSwt

I work on Lake Boone Trail Rd right off of 440.

19. harleygirl

I'll blow the horn today at you! :lol: Zooming right passed you.:mrgreen:

20. ShrtnSwt

All I usually hear is sirens going by all day!