A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Dang! I didn't look at the forums for two whole days and just LOOK at all the stuff I missed! ...Went to the zoo yesterday. The monkey's are still there.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2007
  3. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

2.5'' of Rain!! Grow Grass Grow!

4. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I would MUCH rather have the rain than this:

TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS WILL RANGE FROM 8 TO 16 INCHES IN THE CHAMPLAIN VALLEY...WITH 12 TO 18 INCHES EXPECTED IN CENTRAL AND NORTHERN VERMONT BY MID MORNING. :shock:

My dad called at 8:30 this morning, had just finished shoveling half the driveway, by time we were done talking (talked about 10 mins. or less), the shoveled side was covered.:lol:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Dont forget all my plants that are coming up. Some of the daylillies are already 6"! YEAH!!!!

6. harleygirl

How do you get paint out of your hair? :?

Not just regular paint ... "Gator Guard" paint :? :?

7. MissyPrissy

Shave your head.:lol:

Seriously though, have you tried terpintine (SP?)? I don't know what Gator Guard is sorry! I hope you are able to get it out!

8. harleygirl

I'd like to do it without shaving my head! :lol: :lol:

More about gator guard, so now you know more! ;)

http://www.eastwoodco.com/shopping/...759&itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&keyword=gator,guard

9. Clif

Clif Guest

Back from Ireland (at Busch Gardens).

Very cold Saturday and there was even a snow flurry or two. :p

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hope you had a great time!

11. Clif

Clif Guest

Did indoor rides and shows (The castle auction was really good. I don't know why I didn't check it out before)

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Wow, there is no way to catch up on all the threads since last Wednesday:shock:

13. MissyPrissy

Ok I feel dumb. I JUST noticed this weekend that there is a Lowe's Foods being built on 50. HOW on earth did I miss anyone discussing that on here? :confused:

14. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

15. harleygirl

[​IMG]

OMG LOOK AT THE WEATHER FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!! I can't hardly wait!!!!

16. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

WHOOOHOOOO!!

The little one and I were planning on going fishing Sunday after church. So....besides off Shiloh, where's a good place to go? Also, where's a bait shop around here? Don't have a yard to dig in anymore.

Frogger

17. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You may want to keep in mind, that although it used to be perfectly legal to go fishing in your home county, with live bait, with no fishing license....its not anymore. That is unless you're on private property.

Check out Langdon's on Cornwallis Rd. Think it's $2 a day, kids under 10 are free.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yeah, i would suggest Langdon's also, you can fish from the shore or put in a boat. As for the bait shop, i know there is one on 42 towards Clayton but will have to check with DH for the name, etc.

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

There is a bait shop on HWY 70 in Clayton next to the Dominoes.

Craig

20. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

When someone says...Hey, i have a quick question........why does that always mean....Sit down...we are going to be here a while?