Sun Pool Chemicals

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Mar 26, 2007.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey those of you that love these chemicals as much as i do, please call Clearwater Pools @662-1152, let them know how much you love them and ask if they will carry them.

Since the other pool shop was shut down, they were the only ones that had the contract with Sun and the closest to us now is in Sanford.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Did Clear Comfort close???

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Not by choice as i understand it, but yes, Clear Comfort is no longer in business.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Oohhh . . . details . . .give us the scoop woman!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

pm'd ya Michelle

6. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Ok Kaci, you better PM me too!! I had no idea it was closed and I go right by there every day.

I remember going through this last year when nobody around carried the Sun products anymore. Then come to find out Clear Comfort really could have been carrying them the whole time.

Brenda

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Well dangit, I want a PM too!

8. le

le Well-Known Member

Can I get a pm???

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OK, ok, ok, pm'd everyone that asked:lol:

10. le

le Well-Known Member

Much obliged, kaci.
    Guess the line at Clearwater is gonna be out the door all year!

11. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Get all my pool supplies at Lowe's. Have everything I always need for the pool.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Bumping up for any of you other pool owners out there:-D

13. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Sun chemicals pool products??!! i didn't know they were still in business!!

14. I have a card that has that has a number for Paula. The new name is all pools and spa shop,inc. The number is 661-1766. Hope this helps you with your pool.

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

That is the same # of the old pool shop and from what i understand she is trying to do some type of mobile business, still won't have Sun products.

16. I also used sun chemicals. On the card it said pool and spa supplies and repairs,sand changes ,liner replacement. I have not talk to her but Ithink she is going to try to do about what she did only she will come to you.

17. oh thanks I had some left from the year before. I did not have to buy any last year. Let me know if you hear anything about anyone that will carry that product.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Will do:-D BTW, i got ya beat by one - i am mother of 3 and mema (well nana in my case) to 5:lol:

19. KACI: About Spa Sanitation & Other Things

Kaci, I sent a message offlist to BOTH your email and PM through this forum. Let me know if you got them. (Sorry for the duplication on both -- it was the same message on both your email and PM because I wanted to make sure you got the message.) Thanks!

Abundant Blessings and Shalom!
    Kimberly Carter
    ELCICERONE@aol.com

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Sorry for bumping up such an old thread but wanted to let folks know you can now get Sun chemicals online at www.intheswim.com

Woohoo:)