A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I like laughing

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

EWW!!!! [​IMG]

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I ain't starting a whole new thread for this... I just thought it was funny as heck and pretty sad too.:lol::neutral::?:-(

4. ServerSnapper

What's the difference between a poot and a fart? Just saying the names make you laugh a little.

5. Clif

Clif Guest

Maybe it was a case of irritable bowel syndrome?

6. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

these people are just too darn creative! :lol:

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Guacamole? When we lived in Georgia we were a shelter for damaged Parrots, I tell you it was a long time before I could eat Guacamole again! :shock:

8. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

A woman "poots" (non fragrant) and a man "farts" (fragrant).

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Ooookkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

10. elims

elims Well-Known Member

OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARRRRRRRM .....

E-I-E-I-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Girls poot and boys fart! :lol:

12. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I don't know, but I can tell ya this; if HG does either of them in the woods, and no one is around, no one hears it. ROTFLMAO! (HG might be the only other person to understand that lol)

13. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Unless we're alone... :mrgreen:

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I might fart every now and again, but at least I don't jack up my butt cheek to do it like DH. :shock:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Wow, you guys must have been bored today, this was the stupidest thread i have seen in a long time:lol::lol::lol:

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

15 Foods To Help You Lose
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/15-foods-to-help-you-lose

2. Beans.
    You've probably never heard of cholecystokinin, but it's one of your best weight-loss pals. This digestive hormone is a natural appetite suppressant. So how do you get more cholecystokinin? One way, report researchers at the University of California at Davis, is by eating beans: A study of eight men found that their levels of the hormone (which may work by keeping food in your stomach longer) were twice as high after a meal containing beans than after a low-fiber meal containing rice and dry milk. There's also some evidence that beans keep blood sugar on an even keel, so you can stave off hunger longer. Heart-health bonus: High-fiber beans can lower your cholesterol.

17. harleygirl

:lol: :lol: :lol:

18. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Why are the flags at half mast? I agree that the Virginia Tech tragedy is just that. What puzzles me is that I don't know what the deciding factor is on how the decision is made. We lose Veterans every day, some of whom gave away their youths a long time ago to preserve this nation in WWII, those that followed by serving in Korea, Viet Nam, and all battles since. Within the state of NC, there is quite possibly a student killed once a month, yet one doesn't hear the call for lowering the flag. Certainly, pediatic patients at Duke or UNC pass away from terrible diseases, all the while showing more courage than thought humanly possible in a child. Yet, there is no call or outcry for their death to be recognized.

19. ServerSnapper

They are half mast on Veterans Day to right?

20. harleygirl

All of my work is complete and the house is spotless! :mrgreen:

can I start drinking now? :lol: