Ms. Crow thinks we should each get 1 square

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by magnolia, Apr 23, 2007.

1. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

Two problems here:
    • Inflated sense of self-importance
    • Too much time on her hands

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Sitting on that tour bus all day your mind wanders.

If I used one square each time I wonder how mush water I would waste to make up for it. :mrgreen:

P.S. I always wash my hands, but after seeing most men's sanitary habits I now try to use my own writing instruments (ink pens) when ever possible.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  3. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Now I understand the Lance Armstrong/Sheryl Crow break-up. She only allowed him one square and he was a two square guy. Sad. I like the notion of her sleeve napkin. Brilliant!! Nothing says 'sophisticated' like wiping barbecue on your disposable sleeves.

Ironically it sounds like she wipes her mouth better than she does her...!

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

What, Sheryl can't spare any squares? [​IMG]

Who would regulate TP square usage? Her ideas are so dumb they're actually :lol: .

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  5. Just One Guy

Just One Guy Well-Known Member

Add this to the growing list of "global warming" nutjobs who won't practice what they preach.....

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Sorry but one square just won't cut it after one of the mexican dinner nights with a few colds beers.

Craig

7. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Don't they give you three squares in jail?

What?

Wrong squares?

NEVERMIND <best Gilda Radner voice>

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

9. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

When I worked at a state run hospital we used to joke about them limiting the amount of TP to 2 squares per potty break, they were so frugal with supply there. I guess you could use newspaper after you read it when I was little and my g-parents had an out house that is what they did, even leaves just couldn't flush them, you would have quite the mess

10. Rockwell

Rockwell Well-Known Member

Sounds like a lot of sheet to me

11. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

I think Ms. Crowe is a square! Next thing you know, she'll be asking us to "recycle" the "wet" ones...just hang em' up to dry and reuse! What a nutcase she is!

12. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

1 square? 2 or 3 for those "pesky" situations! How much soap and water is Ms. Crowe going to waste washing the crap off her hands:roll:

This sounds more like how to spread ecolli bacteria, than how to cut down on waste.

Perhaps Ms. Crowe thinks all of us own a bidet.

and

Dining Sleeves? What in the world is this woman doing to her brain cells? She's gross! I certainly wouldn't want to shake her hand:shock:

13. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

14. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

No kidding. We spend the first 10 years of our kid's lives teaching them NOT to wipe their mouths on their sleeves...and she goes and proposes this. :rolleyes:

15. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Apparently Sheryl is now saying it was all a joke - to make people aware of global warming and what they could do.

Either she is doing a back-peddle, or she is twisted - whatever, she made a doofus out of herself.

16. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I was watching GMA the other morning for "Save the Earth Day" and Diane Sawyer said that the average person uses 3 ft of TP per visit to the loo. I thought it was interesting that there was a survey on this particular topic. If anything, it does make us more aware of things. One sheet.. HAH!

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

They obviously didn't poll me of they only use 3' per visit....either that or they aren't eating the same things I do.

:lol:

Craig

18. HidesinOBX

Speaking of toilet paper...:mrgreen:

Doncha just hate it when the roll is left empty....?

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well at least the tube is useful, it just ain't septic tank safe. :neutral:

20. HidesinOBX

And doncha just hate it when someone throws a roll out with paper still on the roll...like 6 feet of paper left?? LOL