Pediatrician

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jenniferu29, Apr 24, 2007.

1. jenniferu29

jenniferu29 Member

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good local pediatrician. I would like to stay in the Garner, Fuquay or Clayton area if possible. Also, let me know if you have an experience with a pediatrician that you did not like. Thank you in advance.

2. samsaunt

samsaunt Member

I've been taking my daughter to Jeffers, Mann and Artmann Peds in Clayton for 2 years and have always gotten good care. I usually just see whoever is available, but Dr Mann is especially nice. They are in the Wakemed building on 70 in Clayton close to WalMart. 359-3500

3. cl62810

cl62810 Guest

Clayton Pediatrics (Jeffers,Mann, Artman, .....) are an excellent group. They have always seen my children promptly. They also offer weekend hours for sick children in their Raleigh office. When my kids are sick, I want to see a doctor NOW, not in 2 or 3 days. They are great doctors!!!!

359-3500

4. Vitameatavegemin

Vitameatavegemin Well-Known Member

I love the doctors at Clayton Peds...just be prepared to wait...and wait and wait...especially if you have a 'sick' visit anytime in the second half of the day...if it's a well-check, you get in pretty close to appointment time, but the sick visits, you'll wait in the lobby for a long time, and then they take you back to the little room and you'll wait even longer... (anybody have any 'family practice' doctors you like...with working clocks???)

5. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Try using the search feature on this page, on the bar across the top that starts with User CP. A search on pediatrician brings back 15 threads, including a half dozen since the first of this year. You might find some useful information there. :)

Pat

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Garner Peds on Benson Rd (50). Been taking my kids there for 10 years.

7. ihaveaquestion

ihaveaquestion Well-Known Member

Me too!!
    Love them!

8. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

...and a third....

KDC has a good point. Research the threads. There's a lot of helpful information in them.

Frogger