A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

True dat :mrgreen:

2. harleygirl

Headed to work, some people have to work ya know. :lol:

I do have a cell phone. :mrgreen:

3. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

:lol: :mrgreen: :idea:

4. harleygirl

This day has gone to he double hockey sicks . :?

Miller Time!

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Which one of y'all passed along this stomach bug thing? Ugh!

6. harleygirl

Not me! Bug FREE over here :mrgreen:

Where's the sunshine? :neutral:

7. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Don't know Harley. Lookin for a little sunshine myself.

Who has the Tylenol? My head is about to explode :cry: .

Frogger

8. harleygirl

mine too :?

too many beers last night

9. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you folks are under the Wx. I have my own challenges...Her Royal HIGH MAINTENANCE MIL is gracing us for Mother's Day. I swear, she must be heaven's challenge to me to maintain some sense of decency and common courtesy around. Wish me luck and charm...:)-)

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Good luck H6, just keep in mind it is only one day and you can get through it:-D

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Do atheists and agnostics go to hell? heaven? Purgatory?

And when do I get my chance to rule hell and make other people's life miserable......much like they do to me here at work.

:lol:

Craig

12. Clif

Clif Guest

Common wisdom is that Atheists would go to 7734, but Agnostics probably not. Atheists reject God, Agnostics believe God is unknowable.

13. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I was always of the understanding that atheists didn't belive in God....not that they rejected him per se, hence if they don't belive in God then they obviously don't belive in heaven or hell.

Agnostic on the other hand is the belief of a higher power though unexplainable in simple terms such as the Bible

At least that was always my interpretation of the meanings. One doesn't believe, while the other believes in a higher order, though unexplainable in common terms.

So back to my question if the Atheists don't believe in God and Heaven then obviously they don't believe in Satan and Hell.....so where do they go?

As for Agnostics, do the "Ascend" like the ancients in Stargate? Since they believe in a higher power/order?

Craig

Craig

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You should ask Ormly.

15. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

They both go to Hell. Doesn't matter what they believe or don't believe. The Way is still the Way, whether they believe in Him or not. ;)

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It is pouring down raining and the sun is shining - i went running out looking for the rainbow but no luck - too cloudy i guess

17. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

You are the second person that has told me it was pouring, but it's not here. Wonder if it's coming this way? I hope not, gotta go out in few.:?

18. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

You know to stand with your back to the sun to see the rainbow, don't you? It's not raining here, and I'm probably not a mile away from you as the crow flies!

19. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

If you are that close to Kaci, then you are that close to me, well, unless of course it's the opposite direction!:lol:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yeah i know, that's why i ran out the back and the guys looked at me like i was crazy:lol: i can't believe it isn't raining and your and MP's house, ya'll are both close. It has stopped here but there are some mean looking clouds out there.