A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I love baby feet. Even if they are in my nose/mouth/eyes while I am trying to type at the keyboard.

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I love the way they smell. yes I am weird like that. :oops:

And after not having "anything" for 1year 3 months & 3 days... I'm lovin' some chocolate too.

ugh I dread "this" coming back. :x

3. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

You mean that has been gone for 1 year 3 months and 3 days? If so, HOW? :confused:

4. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

Being pregnant & nursing a baby would be my guess! Has some great benefits! :lol:

5. ready2cmyKing

I wasn't thinking about the pregnant part, only the nursing part... DUH (major brain fart!) :oops: Well then, the longest I've been without that was about 16 months. The result of that is now 9 years old. :)

6. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Heh! You ought to see the rest of the picture. I cropped it to "zoom" it in a bit. On the end table to the right (not in this pic), there is a Pabst Blue Ribbon "shortie" bottle! And, that's not just tinsel, that's the tree! My grandmother LOVED that fake tree!

Those pics were taken in my grandparents house in Michigan. It is the second oldest home in my home town, St. Louis, Michigan. Built in 1886. It is beautiful! Old Victorian. 3 stories including the attic which was big enough to be another floor. 5 stories if you include the full basement and the tower in the attic. Man...I miss that house..... If you can look up any info on St. Louis, Michigan, you might find some history on the house. The original owner was Lillian Paage.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Another beautiful day ahead! :mrgreen:

Go away farmer's tan, go away! :lol:

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Ha! I'm working on my farmer's tan!

Been out of town all week. There's no way to catch up on the yard work and 4042, but I'm checking in when I take breaks from outside. My, you folks have been busy! :shock::lol::lol:

9. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

WB Grandma! I was wondering why you were so quiet!

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Thanks, MP! You know I can't resist putting in my 2 cents worth, if I'm around. ;)

11. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

Wonder if cavemen got meat stuck in their teeth and could not get it out.

12. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Thank God this week is only a 4 day work week :)

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

AMEN!

14. ready2cmyKing

Thank God this is only a 4 day school week. I'm ready for my kids to be out for the summer probably as much as they are. (And in about 2 weeks I'll be ready for school to start again! :eek:)

15. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

God,

Please give me the strength today to keep my mouth shut and not punch anyone in the face.

Thank you!
    Frogger

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Lord I apologize for punching that midget in the mouth. He kept looking at me wrong. Please accept my humble apology.

17. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

And only a 4 1/2 day next week --- yeah! I can't wait! I love having my kiddos home with me during the summer! Always hate it when school starts!

18. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I'm the same way! LOVE having them home though, I really do!

19. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

women should NOT wear orange pants.............

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

They will probably be all the fashion when Lindsey and Paris are wearing them.