Tell me no one is shocked!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, May 27, 2007.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/story/1448003/

The girl is only 20! If this had happened to a regular person, we'd be in jail and we'd stay there for a while! :roll:

2. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Several months ago, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Brittney Spears were party pals. Now, only Spears needs to do something stupid and they can all be pen pals.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

LMAO!!

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

They should let Paris and Lyndsay be jail mates, and they can do a new 'real life' show! :rolleyes:

5. tawiii

tawiii Guest

I'd pay ;) .

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You ***! :mrgreen:

7. tawiii

tawiii Guest

[​IMG]

8. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I saw Judge Judy talking about poor little Paris the other day and believe me, she was not sympathetic toward her at all. I'd pay money to see JJ deal with those stupid "celebrities!" :lol:

9. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

What's so bad about all of this being dragged out in public is after these 'stars' get out of rehab, they show them out clubbing - UNDERAGE at that - Lindsey is under 21 and yet it's accepted.

Many young people today view rehab as chic. So many stars do it and get plenty of work after coming out. Hollywood is crammed full of second, third and fourth chances - the real world isn't. Their rehabs are a joke too - what rehabilitation center has you LEAVE to go to an AA meeting (Brittany) ?? They are country clubs for the rich and famous so they can avoid going to jail by committing themselves.

These so called celebrities should have their butts locked up just as if they were you and me when they mess up and future employers (movie studios/record companies) should stop turning the other cheek and refuse to give them work if they are repeat offenders, until they prove they can clean up their act.

Brittany, Paris and Lindsay are nothing but common trash - sluts who sleep around, drug too much, drink too much and really contribute nothing to society in general. The only thing they are good at is making a poor example to the kids who for some reason are their fans.

There was a time when if you went into rehab, you were embarrassed by the stigma. . .most of us on this board can remember back that far.

Last edited: May 28, 2007
  10. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

11. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I think it's total BS that she was released. I know I wouldn't like jail if I had to go, but I'd have to serve my time anyway!

12. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I knew she wouldn't last a week in there. How convient for her?

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Gosh I know I 'll sleep better knowing she isn't in that awful place anymore....

geez

14. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

I was commenting on Paris Hilton, who was not held responsible for drunken driving and for violating her no-driving directive. I didn't read HG's posting. My browser start-up page is Google News. That's where I saw the headlines I posted.

15. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I was commenting on PH also.

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I was commenting on PH too.....

17. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

It's nice to have money........
    Even that was to rough so she gets to go home. Nice penal system we have and deterrent to crime.

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

20. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I can't stand Judge Judy :ack::ack::ack: