So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. CheerBearNc

CheerBearNc Guest

I just turned 27 last week. I am married with 3 kids. 7, 5, and 2. Currently I am am stay at home mom but will soon be joining the work force. Me and my hubby met in 1998 when I was a junior in high school. My screen name is a carebear- and my avitar is just too funny :lol: . The happy faces reminded me of walmart.

2. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

Female, just turned 43, married teacher with two sons, two dogs, and two cats. Screen name is the name of an old dog and avatar is self-explanatory. I know he'll never win again, but I remember the glory days :) Yankee, but have lived somewhere in the South the last 12+ years.

3. LI-bratz

LI-bratz Well-Known Member

37 years of age, female, married 5 years in July
    have one daughter age 12 one son age 10
    have 6 dogs age 1.5-14
    I am a yankee hence the name LI (long island) bratz
    I have been here for awhile & I do love it & I married a local JC boy so how could I go wrong
    As for work NOT-summer is here need to be home with kids & 6 dogs is alot to take care of.

4. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Hey I am married to a JoCo boy too! Maybe we are related? Sorry, bad joke. Carry on....

5. tawiii

tawiii Guest

:lol: :lol:

6. LI-bratz

LI-bratz Well-Known Member

Now that is funny.

However it could be possible since my husband is pretty much related to everyone on JOCO side starting with Mcgees all the way through Benson & then on to Four Oaks

YOU NEVER KNOW...............

7. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Anyone hear banjo music? Just one big happy family ...REALLY ... ONE family.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'll be 36 in July!!!! Don't forget!!!! :p

Married to the most awesome guy on the planet for 3 years in July (11 years together total)

Children are Shelby (Chow Chow mix with cancer), 16 and Mattie (Deaf Hymmie) 9 (ish)

I'm the CEO of a major corporation! :lol:

My avatar is easy... I like Harley's and I"m a girl! :mrgreen:

9. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Questions, questions, Female, 40 + more than I care to think about:-( .

Been with my ball and chain for almost 26 years.

No human kids, but have fur babies - 4 dogs, Quincy, Percy, Frankie (short for Frankenstein) and Jimmy - ages 9, 8, 5 and 4 in that order - all rescues. 2 cats, Camilla and George, ages 15 and 9, rescued also.

As for my screen name, my dad once referred to my house as a 'zoo' cause for a while I fostered a lot of critters (one at a time, but there seemed to be a new fur baby here every time he came by) and I work taking care of other peoples zoo's when they work or travel.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  10. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

31 year old female - married 6 years with a beautiful 4 year old daughter!

From the Angier area originally

Work in the Radiology field

Screen name - well that says it all - no explanation needed .... LOL

Avatar - Just thought it was simple yet pretty! I have a lot of faith in prayer so that was just an avatar that I thought was nice! :)

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

39, female, married to my high school sweetheart for 18 years. One beautiful daughter, Amber who is 15.

Would love to have a house full of furry babies but we rent and pets aren't allowed:cry: .

Avatar is a cute pic I found somewhere and it reminds me of how I feel at the end of a long day!

PS/ I noticed that a lot of us on here are 39 . . . maybe we should get together and have a big 40th birthday party!

12. mommy3

mommy3 Well-Known Member

39 years old on the 9th...I like presents:mrgreen:. Married, 3 boys (hence my name). Oldest graduates on the 8th from WJHS, #2 graduates from West View on Tuesday night, Youngest is almost 9 and my little baseball hero (hit one out of the park this week....bragging, bragging). Two sheltie children (one in very poor in health):-( . Local country farm girl from birth. Currently a stay at home mom since husband travels waaaaaaaaay too much. Oh, I am also a "wedding singer" should you ever need one.

13. Vitameatavegemin

Vitameatavegemin Well-Known Member

42 year old female, married almost 19 years to Incognito, three kids: rising WJHS sophomore band kid; rising 8th and 7th graders at CMS; 2 dogs: Lucy and Kezzie; 2 cats: Boo and Wishbone; just gave up being a preschool teacher to go back to school (nursing)...(I figure that I'm going to live to be 100, so it's not too late for a career change); grew up in Wake County, blessed to be in Johnston County now, for a plethora of reasons...
    Oh, and the nickname...from my favorite episode of I Love Lucy. (named my dog Lucy just so I could do the Desi Arnaz : "Lucy, I'm hooo-ooome!". (now if I could rant in Spanish, like he did!)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  14. below14thdesigns

below14thdesigns Well-Known Member

I'll play...

I just turned 32, I have 2 year old baby boy, I design jewelry. My avatar is one of the pieces I designed and my user name is the name of my business.

15. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

My babe starts at 4042/mcgees and goes through garner and into clayton. I bet we are. I could give my last name. Most here probably know it anyway. Bagwell.

Please, no serial killers or stalkers, once again, another bad joke, sorry.

16. mshirlmac

mshirlmac Guest

mshirlmac

Well..... I am female,59... I have 1 daughter,1 stepdaughter....and 4 granddaughters ranging in age from 4 - 14.. I have been a widow for 9+ yrs......My nickname is just a shortened version of my name.

I have 1 male cat and 2 cockatiels...

17. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Hey, Shirl, 'grats on your very first post! Now that you've come out of lurkdom, I hope you'll join in the conversations! (You don't mind if I call you Shirl, do you?)

Welcome to the board!
    Pat

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok, since everyone is listing their 4 legged kids, i have a 16yo Eskimo Spitz, a 8yo Border Collie, a 7mo Jack Russell Terrier, a Red Wing Macaw, a Blue Crown Conure, 2 ferrets, and 2 fish tanks.

My avatar, when i first joined this board the second time around, there was a lot of hostility and fighting going on at the time, so i chose my avatar as saying "i come in peace":lol:

19. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Oh, 4-legged kids - I have my 17 year old Siamese cat, Sheba, who is the queen of the house, and she knows it. Sometimes she helps me type. :lol:

20. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Wild guess...but I'm thinking Johnson. :-D

Crap...What were the questions?...

Female
    coughfortycoughthree tomorrow
    With DH for 14 years, married 11
    Two mean lil boys, 7 & 8½ yrs
    JoCo born-n-bred - I'll be a redneck 'til I'm dead :cool:
    Was a sahm - DNA card is played out. Prolly go back to work in Sept.
    No fur babies right now, but I'm expecting. :mrgreen:
    Av- I am a mom who sometimes... ok.. a lot of times, feels insane... TO TWO. :p
    Stumbled across the pic way back but still love it most, no matter how many times I change it. [​IMG]