So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

My turn I guess...
    I'm female, just turned 47, married for 23 yrs. I have 2 kids; a son that's 20 and a daughter that's 16. One dog and one cat. I have lived in JC for 23 yrs, was born and raised in Chapel Hill. (Lived in California for 6 months after college). Avatar - self explanitory - I have kids that have been and are currently in band (West) and I'm a mom!

2. Just One Guy

Just One Guy Well-Known Member

Cool deal! :mrgreen:

3. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Whoa =O i'm not the youngest.

4. robo321

robo321 Well-Known Member

I'm 49 years young who is a single parent of 2 teens. I have a son who is 16 and a daughter who is 19. Originally from Colorado I moved here 13 years ago. My screen name was derived from when I studied robotics in college.
    I have worked in telecommunications for over 11 years.

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I'm 38. Ugly. Semi-Brain dead. Well maybe not Semi. Tangent King. SB thinks I am hot. Harley wants me. So does Kaci and MP. But Hey I am fighting them off.

I'm a dude

Newly seperated

I am smart.

College Edumacated. The rest? None of your business punk!!

I was adopted. Dogs. 1. Bull Mastiff named Pickle.

I like music.

I like Olives.

I like steak.

I like barbuhq.

I like flirting.

6. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

That was supposed to be a secret! ROTFLMAO!

Like that's a big newsflash!:lol:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  7. ServerSnapper

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :shock:

8. mandmdad

mandmdad Well-Known Member

Well I am new to this website, but thought I would add my 2 cents about me. 40 year old dad of 2 children, one 4 leg furry one, dog, and one 6 year old daughter. Name is is just first letters of each of my children, not the M&M candies, although I do like those too :lol:

Thanks for all the great information and replies you all provide.

9. mispuddin

mispuddin Guest

That is too funny.. You all a well rounded person then!!

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

My feelings are hurt... you left me out... :mrgreen:

11. Flint Benson

Flint Benson Member

Soon to be 47 years old, on Sept 11th, second marriage(5 years) and together we have 3 daughters and 2 sons (Oldest daughter and both sons are in the military, 2-Army;1-USMC). Have a daughter getting married this weekend, so the house is a mess with wedding decorations in every available spot.

Have a full-bloodied basset hound (Fred) and a 1/2 basset hound, 1/2 dachshund (Wilma). On March 22nd they had 6 little bundles of joy to add to our blended family. Still have one puppy left, ready for adoption, free of charge, can deliver. (hint, hint).

Born and bred here in Johnston County. Probably as native as you can get. I still remember "barning" tobacco and pouring peanuts in the top of my Dr. Pepper bottle because I had so much tobacco gum on my hands.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  12. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

OMG that was hilarious SS

13. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Guess I should check in. Been busy lately...

I'm a chick, gonna be 39 this year.

Coming out of a 15 year relationship. Have new friends and am starting to learn what it's like to be alone after so many years.

I have one sweet daughter, age 9. She's smart, cute, and totally adorable. Love her dearly!!

Have a new 4-legged child...Angelina the kitty. She's 6 and has decided it's A-ok to be with me.

Like Jennifer, I work in the Professional/Managerial field.

My avatar reflects my screen name (thanks Ken!). The screen name is an elaborated crochet term. "Frogging" is ripping out a piece to fix an error...'rip it, rip it, rip it'.

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

LOL Must be something about those hillbilly men! BF is from the Mount Hope area. (middle of no where and absolutely no flat ground!). I'll be headed that way again soon to visit his family. The only draw back is I talk funny now. NYer with an Appalachian accent. ooooofff

I am from Farmingville, NY on long Island but I was born in Babylon, moved to Ronkonkoma, Farmingville, Northport, Farmingville, East Northport, then good old NC. But like a good little yankee I began my time here in Cary....then I got smart and moved to Johnston County. I lived in the eastern part of Long ISland - no where near the city.
    Went To Sachem high School, ( class of 1981) and we had like 1500 students, '82 and '83 were even larger. So the next time you are sitting there yipping about how long graduation is..it could be worse...

15. whats4dessert

whats4dessert Member

Guy, 30 tomorrow, wonderful wife, 3 cats, one winnie dog. Business Support Engineer. Currently trying to figure out ways not to work. :)

16. ServerSnapper

I didn't want Craig mad at me for hitting on his HOTTTTT chic!!!

17. ServerSnapper

Thinly?? Not Transparent?

18. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

If you have not done so you should visit the New River Gorge Bridge, which is near there. It is where they parachute off on the third Saturday in October every year. My wife's mother lives on the north side of the gorge and I grew up a few miles away. :-D

19. ServerSnapper

YES!!! I resemble that statement!!!

20. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

ahh......how close to Summersville?