So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Oh darn it.

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Well, it's more like XBOX systems and computer systems, etc., set up where the kids can play games for something like $7/hr (if I'm remembering correctly.) My 14yo plays while I'm shopping sometimes.

3. Rostrawberry

Tired of Chuck and Cheese (not that we go often) but like to go somewhere new.

For those of you who knew that I have been trying to potty train my eldest. Its been a week with no accidents and has been wearing her coolest underwears (her fav characters). I am so excited...one down and one more to go. :)

So I thought I would take her somewhere for fun as her reward instead of buying a toy since we have way too much.

4. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Yeah, PCs and Xboxs(/xbox 360s) and good games. $4:.5 hours, $7:1, $12:2, $20:5.

Cool place =D i dig it.

5. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Jeez, grill the boy why don't ya? :lol: :p

6. MissyPrissy

Totally hijacking the thread for a sec.....YAY RO's dd! It must be something in the air because my daughter wasn't showing much interest then BAM over night she just started using the potty all on her own. Her daddy bought her a cell phone, (a TOY one), and we took her out to dinner at my fav resteraunt. :lol: NO MORE DIAPERS FOR ME TO CHANGE EVER! Well, until I'm a grandma...but that better not be for a VERY LONG time!

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well you never know, I had an adult Purchasing Agent in a class I was teaching today that claimed he was wearing Depends. Every now and then when I looked at him it looked like he was relieving himself!

8. Rostrawberry

YUP :)

9. MissyPrissy

So did you change his diaper?:lol: ROTFL!

10. Rostrawberry

Yup..the girls are in bed and Hubby is still working.

I know what you mean, my daughter was the same way. Bam she is going to potty and I don't have to ask her every 15 mins if she has to go. She tells me when she has to go. I love it. Less dipers I have to use.

My youngest is showing interest (I think because she sees her sister using the potty) now so I am gonna start working with her sometime this summer.

Maybe by fall, I don't have to buy anymore dipers. Pray for me :)

11. Rostrawberry

Hught....to funny. How can you keep a straight face? :)

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I took a pass! It was an Environmental, Health, Safety, and Security class and that would have violated most of the issues.

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Boring topics, often time the only way I and the students can get through them is with some humor! I consider myself the Henny Youngman of ISO! :mrgreen:

14. MissyPrissy

I hear ya!

BTW, I know this is the wrong thread, but I noticed on the DQ sign on 40 just before the exit onto 210, the sign DOES say Brazier or however you spell it!

15. MissyPrissy

I hope you don't look like him. He was a funny man but not much of a looker. LOL

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Go back to page one of this thread! :mrgreen:

17. MissyPrissy

My condolences to Mrs. Hught.:lol: :p

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

She only has to see me on the weekend but she gets to enjoy my paycheck, deposited to her account, all week long. :mrgreen:

19. MissyPrissy

You sound like the perfect man to me then!:lol:

20. jdk

jdk Well-Known Member

hey,
    fairly new to the area, 30,female, married, really dislike my job,(but hey the bills still need to get paid) always ready for a good laugh and like to think of myself as a social butterfly.