THIS...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ready2cmyKing, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

how'd you do that? I am confused about what it is but looks interesting .

2. sue100

sue100 Active Member

What in the world does life expectancy have to do with mating and having sex? Even if we live longer, the female still becomes incapable of reproduction in memopause - mother nature's design.

Gee, I was unaware that blood pressure medication extended life. Did our ancestors have much trouble with high blood pressure anyway?

I also never heard of the Virgin Mary regretting her pregnancy. Her age is not know for sure but best estimates are she was 15 when she gave birth. I guess you might say that even God did not have a problem with teenage motherhood.

3. sue100

sue100 Active Member

I bet you stand in it alone. The strench would kill most.

4. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Oh poor thing I broke my toe while back and its painful .Hope she recovers quickly.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:?: :) hmmmmm......I am sitting here wondering........

anyone else wondering too? Like why we have never seen a certain 'poster' on any other thread.....hmmmmmm.........

I am JUST wondering, nothing diabolical :?

6. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Obviously, your comprehension skills are lacking.

Strange how some screennames on this thread all signed up on the same day and stick solely to this thread - with all the interesting stuff on this board, the singlesightedness of these few raise eyebrows. PM's flying

Pass the popcorn please.

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I was wondering about that myself . Do any of yall know one another? Have you checked out any other threads?

8. zookeeper

Internet Troll Personality Disorder is characterized by attention-seeking and disruptive behavior in anonymous, de-localized places of socializing. It is indicated by the following traits:

1. A tendency to make provocative comments to invoke emotional responses in others

2. A lack of connection to the community being trolled; will leave if desired response is not invoked

3. A dissatisfaction with one's life and a cynical attitude towards things in general

4. A preference to exhibit these behaviors only in places where one's true identity is unknown"

Well, we have number one covered.

Let's see - number 2 - hmmmm,
    AngryO - 89 posts with 88 to this thread alone! Yikes - only one other thing interested AO

Sue100 - 24 posts, and woah, all of them here - surprise, surprise.

If it looks like a Troll and it argues like a Troll. . .

9. Clif

Clif Guest

Big Toe???
    Do you mean...
    [​IMG]

10. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

EXACTLY!

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Yeah the stench is rough

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::mrgreen:

13. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:evil:

Second Victim Now Linked To Sexual Assault Suspect -
    More charges have been filed against a Johnston County man accused of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl. Brian Michael Blakeman, 40, of Pinto Lane, Zebulon was arrested three weeks ago for taking indecent liberties with the young girl when she spent the night with his live-in girlfriend’s daughter. Based on a continuing investigating into the assault by sheriff's detectives and social workers, Blakeman is now accused of inappropriately touching his girlfriend’s daughter, who is also 13. Deputies served warrants on Blakeman on Tuesday, charging him with four additional counts of taking indecent liberties with a child. Bail was also increased to $200,000.

[​IMG]

Man Charged With Raping 3-Year-Old Released On $250,000 Bail - A Smithfield man has posted a $250,000 bail following his arrest on charges he raped a 3-year-old girl. Leonard Anthony Camarata, 39, of Rustic Lane , was arrested Wednesday following an investigating that began in May. The Johnston County Sheriff’s Office says Camarata assaulted the young child over a 3 month period of time at his residence. Authorities said the child was an acquaintance of the suspect and his family. The 39-year-old man, who told authorities he was employed by Amtrak, was charged with first-degree rape of a child, taking indecent liberties with a child, and first-degree sex offense of a child.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.1270wmpm.com/wmpm_local_news.htm

14. zookeeper

Hurry Angry, Sue100, JustCurious, get your head together and defend these freaks and whine about the way the system is going to dehumanize these monsters.

Come on, see how many of the REGULARS, not the new screen names, alter egos or whatever, are gonna have a Kum-Ba-Ya moment over these two.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Amen Zoo! What possible redeeming qualities could these two perverts possibly have ?(Just to satisfy some of the other bleeding hearts on here, I mean this ONLY if they are convicted 8) )

If they are guilty, I would personally like to see them publicly castrated at the hands of the victim's parents, especially the one who abused a 3 year old.

16. zookeeper

LOL - yeah, well, I'm beyond trying to satisfy bleeding hearts when it comes to stuff like this - it hits way too close to home. Besides, they don't tiptoe around me 8)

17. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Why did they even get a bond? 250 k heck most of us can put our house up and get that . I would like to know who the judges were they need to not be elected again . They should not have gotten a bond that low or one at all for that matter.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I hear ya! ;)

19. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

FWIW, I agree with Ready, Zookeeper, kdc, and the rest of you about these two. I think they deserve a fair trial, like everybody, but if they are proven to have done these things, no punishment is too bad for them.

But you do see, don't you, that this is completely different from a 17 or 18 year old boy with a 15 year old girl, in a consensual relationship? There are degrees of sexual offense, and bad judgment by a teenager shouldn't necessarily ruin the rest of his life. Now those two, wherever you draw the line, they are way over it and deserve the maximum punishment. (Again, if they're found guilty.)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  20. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

yes I see the difference . I agree. Those two if found guilty should be locked up forever . I can not see someone who is raping 3 year olds ever being released from prison. the man accused of touching 2 girls has most likely touched others these are patterns they are preditors when they have more than 1 victim. There is some people who do not deserve 2nd chances cause next it will be 3rd and forth and so on.... They must be stopped so they can not hurt anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.