THIS...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ready2cmyKing, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

This is cool? how many people there typing with you? Or should I say how many people in your head?

2. TheAngryOffender

TheAngryOffender Well-Known Member

*yawn* To hell with all of ya.

I got my chicken nuggets and my Frosty, so I don't really give a damn about anything. I just skipped like 50 posts and don't even care.

And for the person who thinks I'm a troll, I disagree. I'm more of a grumpy elf. :mrgreen:

3. sue100

sue100 Active Member

Hardly a threat. I am one of the few on this board who do not think OMG heaven forbid, you shouldn't have a kid. Most every parent does the best they can. Problem is the media and politicians promote fear for a reason. 20 years from now you will be hearing the newest scare and will look back at this predator stuff and the stuff that comes after this, and go oh yea, same old same old. And you will question why you let it affect the way you raised your child. 20 years ago they were playing day care predators. That put a number of innocent people in jail which is now documented. 10 years ago it was drive by shootings from gangs. That seemed to just magically disappear, except there are more gangs now than before.

The greatest risk to your child is a car accident. Worry about that foremost. The least risk to your child is a sexual predator. And then the harm from young sexual encounters seems to be more a function of the hysterical and moralistic reaction of those around the child than it is the actual event.

4. TheAngryOffender

This thread is too long. Everyone stop replying to it and put it to rest. Any opinions that haven't changed clearly are not going to change, regardless of how good or bad the reason behind that staticity is.

So it's time to lay a long thread to rest. Please don't bother posting anything else; it'll only flare up into a flame war at this point.

Thanks to those who took the time to understand where I was coming from. I appreciate that. To those who spent the whole time bashing me, you're doomed to live your life set in your ways, and I don't really care.

In any case, thanks to all who contributed, but I don't think any further discussion (at least here on this forum and specifically in this thread) should be considered. To the outsiders: let the 4042 regulars get back to other things, and let the issue rest. Perhaps in time, future readers of this thread will make their own decisions, but nothing else you say will do anything but harm.

---
    End thread. Take care now, bye-bye then.
    ---

5. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

I quoted what is based on research from leading anthropologists who have been published. I suppose you ,Sue, feel you are smarter than these scholars.

Ahh and from what journal of medicine did you learn that that Antibiotics and understanding vitamins are the ONLY reasons we live longer?

It is very likely that because MAN has taken it upon himself to inject antibiotics and various hormones into our livestock, our children are showing the consequences. There are also theories that state outside influences can be a cause of early puberty, but nothing is proven. BTW, I never stated that WE were superior, but I guess you were talking about yourself by your uppity tone.

I have answered your rhetoric several times, each time with specific data you can verify on the web. . .have you ever heard of a search engine?

And last, but not least, the comment you made to Angeleyes - the vulgar one. . .that was UGLY, NASTY, and VERY INAPPROPRIATE. Shame on you!

I'm done feeding you troll. Both you and AngryO belong in the same boat - neither of you are worth further responses.

Angry O a legend in his own mind - announcing a cut off. I do agree with him, for once!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  6. TheAngryOffender

Then take a damn hint and stop posting.

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Ty zoo I have also decided to not give any responses to this thread because its apparent that sue100 is on here wanting to meet children and I think she was upset when she couldn't find any to play with her.

8. TheAngryOffender

I give up. Y'all kill yourselves if you want, I'm totally out of this thread. Unsubscribing and everything.

Zoo, I hold no malice towards you, but you'd do well to stop trashing me when I stopped talking seven pages ago. And Angeleyes, don't lower yourself to the level of others just because they hit a nerve; it accomplishes little other than incrementing your blood pressure.

Good night.

Sincerely,

The Grumpy Elf.

9. I primarily use this forum for informational purposes and not to harass people, but I'm compelled to stray from my program just a bit to say this...

My own laser beam intellect has just been trumped by very icky feelings and bad gut instincts about this entire thread. And from the overall hostile atmosphere promoted by some, I am outta here as well.

Zoo and Angel, I am right behind you! Exit stage left!

Abundant Blessing, Shalom and Peace Out!
    Kimberly

10. sue100

sue100 Active Member

Zoo, the only numbers (not scholars) you quoted were estimated average life spans of prehistoric stages of humans. Again, these are speculative numbers - scholars or not. Trying to compare neanderthals to humans as some kind of justification that teenagers should not be having sex is hardly scholarly but rather stupid absurd logic.

Regarding antibiotics and vitamins, this is correct and generally accepted knowledge. These were all done by the early 1900's. Please tell me what cause of death or serious health issue has been eliminated with knowledge gained since then. Being more specific, people no longer die of cholera, typhoid, plagues, small pox, bacterial infections, etc. that were the reasons average life spans were shorter than now. Starvation as a cause of death has been eliminated by agriculture advances and control of food supplies. Common health issues such as rickets and scurvey no longer occur because of vitamins that are now supplemented into our food. If our ancestors survived these things, they lived to old age just as we do now and were healthier in the process. Again, they were larger in bone statue than we are now, but they were not obese as we are.

And before you show more of your ignorance, do be clear that problems such as high blood pressure, cancer, diabetes, and heart disease are contemporary problems. Diabetes has only been noted in our culture for maybe 500 years, about the time refined sugar was introduced to Europe. Also note the occurrence of these problems has increased, not decreased. Diabetes is actually now considered epidemic. Also note when you read the scholars for probably the first time in your life, that diabetes and cancer are occurring in increasing numbers to younger and younger of the population. There are as well a host of health problems that never occurred before. Also be clear when you are searching to find what health problem has been cured this past century, that you are clear that treatments are not equivalent to cures. Insulin is an example.

And so yes, all must run back to the safety of mediocre topics with medicore posters of like kind.

My parting gift:

"The most insidious influence on the young is not violence, drugs, tobacco, drink or sexual perversion, but our pursuit of the trivial and our tolerance of the third rate. Eric Anderson

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:roll: Um yeah, I get emotional about 3 year olds being abused. Way to twist it around to make that a bad thing. Besides, I don't believe it was you I was talking to. :rolleyes:

12. sue100

sue100 Active Member

People who promote irrational hatred and justify persecution and destruction of human lives for no reason other than personal gratification, merit much more than condensation. I have found it difficult to be polite in the midst of such attitudes which are not polite, nor civilized.

13. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Atleast my name isn't Sue. I have never met an attractive Sue. But I have yelled it rounding up some hogs.

14. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

case in point?

15. ServerSnapper

Yes I would say so. But we all know Sue is a dude!!

16. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

How? You can see through the computer screens? Just making an assumption? ;)

17. ServerSnapper

As usual!! :mrgreen:

18. Clif

Clif Guest

Well, my Daddy left home when I was three.
    He didn't leave much to Ma and me
    Just this old guitar and an empty bottle of booze.

Now I don't blame him 'cause he run and hid,
    But the meanest thing he ever did,
    Was before he left he went and named me Sue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.