Live Band 06-25

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Songbrd001, Jun 24, 2005.

?

Have you heard CC Ryders before?

1. Yes, enjoyed them.

97.5%
  2. No, I haven't heard them yet.

2.5%
  1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

everybody is so quiet today shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

:roll: I tend to stay out of trouble when I don't say anything.

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I noticed that too. Maybe everyone is bogged down with paperwork after a 3 day weekend?

4. rcmommy

rcmommy Well-Known Member

LOL! Everytime I'm around another 4042 poster she always says...oh don't tell them who I am!!! I've vowed to keep her secret identity. LOL!

I was there with my family and I saw songbird getting there and I THINK I might have seen you Jen! Did you have really short layered hair? Didn't want to be the crazy woman running around saying hey are you .... on 4042! :shock:

5. JenniferK

Well, then she might be ill with me, because I introduced her to Peppercorns and Webbie!

Yes, SHORT(ugh) hair, that is currently red. That was me.

WHY DIDN"T YOU COME SAY HELLO???????

Grrr

Woman, I swear!

6. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I have a ton of stuff to do today but I am far more interested in the local gossip and goings on the silly ole work..lol

I have officially lost my annominity. Too many people know me now..lol. It is fun though. I stink at names so the next time we meet please do not be offended if I forget!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

sorry Peppercorns what is your name again? :oops:

pickin'

8. rcmommy

Yup that was you then! I saw you when we first walked up to the booths. You and mini me were by the dunking booth. I thought it looked like you but the red hair threw me off. I had a hubby two kids, and my sister in law and her crowd tugging us along. I usually stop and chat to about fifty people at this event...but gosh, I don't think I saw even 20 that I knew! I didn't see you again. If I was in a better position to stop by and say hey I would have! Sorry!

Maybe next time!

9. JenniferK

Wonder if you saw us before or after I had to go home and get her a change of clothes where she fell down in the mud trying to dunk Jonathan, lol.

10. rcmommy

LOL! I saw you right after the parade. As we were entering the booth area. You looked tired and ran your fingers through your hair so I don't know...I thought it was your daughter cause she was standing by you and looked like you. (except for the red hair...what were you thinking! Just kidding.) 8)

11. JenniferK

I looked tired? Yep, that was me. We were up late, she had a sleepover, and I was a bit peeved at my DH, so that would explain it.

I don't know, it was time for a change, the red won't last long, it always fades, lol.

12. Songbrd001

Songbrd001 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's quiet. I had to do payroll this morning among other things. Everyone is probably trying to play catch-up. Please don't be offended if I don't know you if I see ya on the street (well, the one of you that I met) b/c I saw A LOT of people yesterday. I may need some coaching, but ALWAYS say whazzup because I love to meet folks. :D

I feel like I missed the 4042 party b/c there was sooo very much going on in my world yesterday, haha. RCMOM, you must have been there before 8am if you were there when I was coming. Sure you caught that sleepy gleam, haha, cause I sure could have slept another hour!!! :lol:

13. rcmommy

Songbrd...no way was I there that early. Just saw you running around and I thought I saw you with a vehicle doing something...thought you were setting up some stuff. I know I saw you last year. Thought it was you this year. MIGHT have been mistaken. We left so early this year that I didn't get to hear you guys sing. sorry!

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hey Everybody, I have been out on vacation for the past week with no access to email. It was really cool meeting everybody. Nice to put faces with names! My husband was like "How do you know so many people?". I swear, it seems like ten people came up to me (not really!!). I didn't see you there RCmommy. I even got to meet the webmaster, but I have seen him a million times before in this town and just didn't know who he was! Mandapie did great with the fireworks, and she loved the music. It was her first time clapping!! I have to get to Baby's Closet to get her some Squeakies shoes. They were so cool! I didn't mind being "outted". It was really fun! It's kind of a joke - "Don't reveal my secret identity!!!".

I met: Peppercorns, JenniferS (and family), Webmaster, Tammy01 (and family), & Songbrd001. I also met Ken last week, but not at the fireworks.

We really enjoyed the show! Songbrd001 has a really cool voice, and I love her accent!

15. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Reviving an old poll.

Who's been to see the band now? Anyone want to know their schedule just check out the website (www.ccryders.com). They stay pretty local. Glad to know there's a quality band that plays regularly around here!

Frogger

16. mispuddin

mispuddin Guest

They are great. I have heard them at the Junction aka Redneck Club which BTW I love to go to.

Reno Station is a good one too.

17. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

CC Ryders are great!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Girl it is an old thread from 2005:lol:

19. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

shhh