A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

^^^:shock: .

What were you up to this weekend?

Frogger

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

DH had promised one of his GCs that had just purchased Seedoos that he would tote them for him up to Jordan Lake since the GC had to pull his camper with his truck. Had never ridden them before and it was a blast but paying for it now:lol: We stayed overnight on Saturday and then pulled them home for him on Sunday evening.

Hated missing HG's BD party but i am sure she had tons of people there to party with and you know how it is with the men and their plans.:roll:

3. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Oh how kewl! I had a blast camping out there, saw a few people running around on them on JL. They looked like they were having fun.

Don't forget to stretch ;) .

Frogger

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Actually, it wasn't a ton of people, seems like everyone bailed on her at the last minute, but HG and her DH and me and my DH had a blast!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Aw man, so sorry to hear about that - when i talked to her Sat she said there were quite a few coming:cry: i really hated missing it but had no choice - when DH promised the GC a few weeks ago he did not realize it was for the same weekend and i knew nothing about it till Sat AM when he called me from work. On the other hand our DD backed out on us too so we probably would not have been able to make it out to the Junction anyway.

We will have to have a belated HG birthday celebration soon, maybe on the 28th if that is good for her and if not, we can have a cookout or something at my house one evening - whatever she prefers.

6. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

why be a 50 some year old tattle tail!!! ( I know I spelled it as TAIL too) LOL

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Huh:?

8. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

i know what you are talking about, she is talking about this lady at work who is the worlds biggest complainer and tattletale! ugh makes me so freakin mad!:evil:

9. JenniferK

You shoudda sent your DH to Jordan Lake and came to party with us, we laughed so hard, my side hurts!

10. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I was just releasing a comment that I want to ask someone I work with.... my daughter is 4 and I do not encourage her being a person that has to tattle! lol
    (and the tail part - well I know it should be written as TALE so I just mentioned that because I did not want to be called out like last time some one mentioned pee - on) :)

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Then i would have had to drive myself all the way home - you know how me and DH are such homebodies when it comes to drinking and driving, DH has never even been to the Junction:lol: i am so glad ya'll did have a good time though and so sorry i missed it.

12. JenniferK

Oh well, there's always next time! :)

(ps, i live right down the road and I had a DD, we coulda drove you home, lol)

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

BTW Jenn, thanks for your input last night on the phone - i really appreciated it.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

When i talked to her on Sat she did not know if you guys were even coming - lucky girl you had a DD, i was supposed to have one too but he bailed on me.

15. JenniferK

No problem!

16. GarnerGirl2000

maybe next time you should tell her, "look you pee-on can you please sign for the boxes and stop being a tattle tail ."

:) :lol: :lol: :) :lol: :) :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :) :lol: :) :lol: :) :lol:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I need a NAP!! That was one heck of a storm last night and I couldn't sleep. Glad of the rain though.

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

just sitting and thinking........

as many childcare places as there are in this area, why do people complain endlessly about one......:neutral:

19. GarnerGirl2000

:) my thoughts are, if you are having ANY doubts,worries or fears about the center your child is in do something, get them outta there!!!!

20. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly!!! I rather have my child get acustomed to a new school and teachers then to have her in a crappy environment one one the I did not have a great feeling about... (just me)