A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. A place for random thoughts ....

i just had some homemade devils food cake ! there goes another 10 pounds . but it sure was good .:lol:

2. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Loose weight??? I wish I could learn how to do that and mean it! I have got to take off 15 pounds!! too bad that Chipolte Snack wrap and fries from Mickey D's did not help me much! LOL

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I can help you lose about 3-5 lbs, instantly!! GIMME THAT PURSE!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

4. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

The husband may blow a socket if I got rid of that!! LOL He did not quiet understand the need for a bunch of C's written on a purse! LOL

5. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

HMMMM Sounds familiar too me to, but I think mine said "Why do you need C's on your purse when your name starts with another letter??" :roll: boys:roll:

6. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Now that made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!

7. GarnerGirl2000

well cant you just see mr officer saying that :lol: especially when he saw the price!!!:shock:

8. KellBell

that's hysterical......

they just don't understand, just like that thread.....

9. GarnerGirl2000

nope they dont! especially when you just got a new one and now want another one :) or more veras!!!

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

My DH loves me - i get my pocketbooks at second hand stores (now my shoes i have to hide from him when i buy them:oops:):lol:

11. KellBell

seriously, I mean who asks the question 'Don't you have enough shoes?'

:roll:

12. Clif

Clif Guest

Whather it's a Coach purse, or a Fendi, or even a Dakine. I'll never understand why having someone else's name on your property is such a big deal.

You all do realize that someone is making a huge amount of cash from telling you what is stylish, right?

13. KellBell

but, but, Cliffy....you just don't understand....:lol:

14. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I like Target purses too!

15. GarnerGirl2000

Nobody tells me whats stylish, I buy what I think is cute whether its a $5.00 purse or a $685.00 purse ;)

16. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I sport Coach because my hubby spoils me! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

17. KellBell

exactly, I don't discrimante against any brand or otherwise! I treat all purse's and shoes with equal love and admiration.

18. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Honestly I will only buy a purse if it's on sale/clearance at Wally World. I can't see spending $$$$$$$$ on a purse. But that's me!

19. Clif

Clif Guest

That's exactly what I said.

So, if you think a Coach purse is cute, would you be willing to spend 10% of the price for a Coach if it were a knockoff that looked exactly the same but had a "G" instead of a "C"?

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've got one Coach, used to have a thing for Aigner ones..............now I'm carrying a cute striped one from TJ Max I think I spent 10 bucks on. I also make them myself, so you never know what I might be carrying, depends on my mood!