A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

If it was super cute yes I might, as a matter of fact smarty pants I have a purse that has the "Louis Vuitton" look with the letters but instead of LV letters it has my intials on it!

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

My wife usually sports a Coach as well, but she bought them herself, no way in hell am I walking into a store to buy her a purse cause you know what.....she could point it out to me as one she wants and then when I buy it later it will be wrong.

Things I stay away from for her are shoes, clothes, and purses. I do often do the jewelry thing for her though.

Craig

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Clif, don't worry about it as long as you ain't the one paying for it! :lol: :lol: I'm sure you have hobbies not everyone else would spend money on. ;)

4. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Very Smart!!!

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

You are one smart cookie. My fiance' follows that rule too. Good Boys. Smart Boys. :-D

6. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

:) Good Job!!!!! :)

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Are parents not teaching their kids ANY manners nowadays?? I had to pick something up last night from an aquaintence, I was expected, had called and confirmed, not like I was just "dropping in" The kid who answered the door snarled "We are just getting ready to sit down to dinner" really hateful, the kid was maybe 8 or 9 years old. Even if they were just getting ready to eat, DERN!! I said OK, can I just speak to your dad for a moment and he repeated it, "we're getting ready to eat!" Not that it matters, but it was well after when most folks are eating dinner, but maybe they worked late, who knows (maybe the kid was hungry and grouchy??). I almost turned around and left! The dad didn't say anything to him!

MY DS would have been in so much trouble if he had been so rude to someone!

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I do have to say though... hubby dear has very very good taste in things for me. I guess I have a rare gem. :oops: :)

And no parents are what they use to be... dern rude kids.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

countdown to vacation week starts in 49 minutes. YAY. :lol:

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Vacation? What's that again? :-(

It's Friday!!! :mrgreen:

11. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

When you are in control, it's always Friday night! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(no disrespect intended for anyone still working hard tonight!)

12. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Just a big THANKS to the self serve watermelon & 'lope stand at the corner of Watson & Sanders Roads.

You made our quickly planned cookout an A+! Mmmmmm!!!!

Thanks Again!

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

He is a very good husband!!

:mrgreen:

14. hanging out

Spent time w/my daughther hanging out mowing the lawn.(she is a new 9yr.old) Tooo much fun. Looking forward to the lake tomorrow. It don't get much better than this...:cool:

15. tawiii

tawiii Guest

70 miles on the bike this weekend. Weather was great for riding!

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

WOW:shock: That is awesome.

17. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

It's Monday............:neutral:

18. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

UGH! Don't remind me. LOL

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

What's the point of taking a few days off and having someone fill in for you while you're gone, if you have two extra days worth of work to do when you get back?

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sometimes vacations aren't worth it! DH will never take more than a day off or two for the same reason. :evil: