A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

^^^, oh too cool! Didn't see it, tho...

I'm all frisky today. Must be the weather!!

Frogger

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Christmas is only 5 months away! :-(

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hush your mouth:evil:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sorry, my sis dropped that little bomb on me today, she works retail, so it's a "concern" to her. :lol:

5. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

HEHE!! I was thinking the same thing yesterday about Christmas! I bet it is a concern to her bc now there is only 5 more months until the day AFTER!!!!:lol:

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I am ready for this week to be over. Can it hurry up and be Friday afternoon?

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Are you trying to take my job away?!

Do I need to start my Christmas count down already?! :mrgreen:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Was that your job?? So sorry! Didn't mean to step on toes! :oops: I was just shocked! :shock:

9. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

152 SHOPPING DAYS LEFT!!

Run for the Hills people! Buy what you can while you can Christmas is just DAYS AWAY! :lol:

kdc... that's my job :mrgreen: Last year I feel a bit short. Having a baby and all; and I just don't know how everyone got their shopping done without me here to cheer everyone along. But I do believe they managed. This year will be different!

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks for stepping up! It's all yours!! :p

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yes you did let us down last year but with good reason:lol: Do i have to start fussing at you already about how little time i have to shop;)

12. rcmommy

rcmommy Well-Known Member

It's a great day! I'm at 19 pounds lost in 9weeks...we need another weight loss thread! :rolleyes:

13. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

wow thats great! whatcha been doing?!?!?!?!?!?!

14. rcmommy

Nutrisystem...alot cheaper than Jenny Craig! They have a $30 off first order referral program. Let me know if anyone wants a coupon for it.

15. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

how is the taste?

16. elims

elims Well-Known Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*PANIC*

17. rcmommy

It's not bad at all! When you get used to how the plan works you can easily modify their meals. For example use the hamburger patty that's a dinner entree, with the nacho chips that were for a dessert, add taco seasoning, ff sour cream, and ff cheese...nacho meal. There's a lot of support too! Once you get used to the eating guidelines calories/carbs/water intake etc...it's very easy to do. I like it better than WW.

18. Clif

Clif Guest

Definitely a benefit to being a guy. :)

Don't think about Christmas until the Christmas season. That way, we don't get burned out on Christmas before Thanksgiving is even here.

19. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Oh no! Reminding me of Thanksgiving! That is my daughters 5 th b-day this year and I have 35 + people coming for dinner/b-day at my house! And it will be my first time frying a turkey! That was my Daddy's job but he passed away earlier this year so I need to practice frying a turkey to fill in my Daddy's shoes! :?

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The stock market is in the TOILET today! :evil: