A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

hahhahahahhaaha did you really have to say that now when i am trying to swallow mt dew and about to pee in my pants!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. BigEd

BigEd New Member

This is my First time putting anything on this site. I do know this board because my EX girlfrind was on here all the time. I have seen questions in here that are about her I am telling it like it is now. I want out anybody out so here it goes. She met someone in this chat room he is married . SHe rung up alot of bills took my baby now She is living and this man together.

3. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Oh My!

4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

WOW! So is she still on here??

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

So sorry for ya BigEd but maybe you are a lot better off now - just take care of that baby - she is what matters most.

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Ed, a lot of people here know your story and I for one can say that I'm praying for ALL of you.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You are MUCH better off, it may not seem like it now, but in the long run you will be.

Our thought are with you.

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

You should have sent that rain over here, I really need some, and all I got was thunder and lightning, black clouds, but no rain.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

No rain here either - pulled the kids out of the pool cause of the thunder and then it passed right by us - really wanted the rain.

10. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Why oh why did I give my son the bubble wrap to play with?

11. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Oh, I got who it is. AWWW, big ed, it will be okay. You dont need all that anyway, I think.

12. ShrtnSwt

Not sure what to say but sorry and I hope that the youngins still get all the love and all.

13. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Wow Ed, I don't know what else to say to you. Many of us were taken in by her. I'm just sorry that I was so naive that I became her accomplice. Like someone else said, you are better off without her. Maybe one day she will grow up and realize what she has done. [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i agree - it sucks when you trust and believe in someone and they are using you all along:evil: Personally, i have no sympathy for anyone who goes after another person's spouse knowing full well they are married but Thank God, what does go around does come around.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We saw "No Reservations" tonight. It was pretty good!

Only because we couldn't get the time worked out for "Live Free or Die Hard" LOL!

The popcorn still is the pits at the theater at White Oak.:?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OK, am i losing my mind or what??? i could have sworn you had a different post on this board just awhile ago:?

17. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I just got back. We went and saw Chuck and Larry. OMG, it was SO FUNNY!!! It was at white oak and didnt start until 10:15.:lol:

18. ShrtnSwt

I want to see that movie. I love Kevin James and Adam Sandler.

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

They will both get what's coming to 'em soon enough!
    Did the wife find out yet??

Random thought .... someone's gonna get their *** beat! :twisted:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No, your not losing your mind, I am. I decided to take it off, LOL!