A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. yeahsowhat

yeahsowhat Well-Known Member

thanks Clif :-D it also said this too.

Reports indicate that the film will not be a straight remake of the 1978 original, but rather an updated re-imagining.

it would be cool if they focused more on mike myers, the other movies never really got into his madness and how he became so evil and such

2. Clif

Clif Guest

As far as I'm concerned, it would be cool if they gave up trying to make jack-in-the-box movies**.

** Jack-in-the-box Movies are those where, you know what's going to happen, if you listen to the music you know when it's going to happen, then when it happens you feel startled and finally you feel silly for jumping.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

OMG.. don't get me started on that. We have a sales counter in my office and the girl that works up there will have the outside doors propped wide open (at 100 degrees outside) and her space heater on because her feet are cold! Drives us all insane... maybe if she weren't damn bulimic and had some fat on her bones she wouldn't be so damn cold all the time!!!

Grrrrr!!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(ok.. i vented.. but I still don't feel better!)

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I used to work with someone similar to that, she'd come in dressed like a hoochie,then complain that it was cold. I told her to go put some clothes on, then maybe she wouldn't be cold! :shock: :lol: :lol:

5. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

LOL!!!! yall are funny! Heres another one, why are some people that work at resturants so freakin rude! its not my fault you are wearing a tshirt with a dumb saying on it, a visor hat thats too small and you have to yell at people when they walk in the door!

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Yup, that's what I was thinking. Reality check. (NOT anything to do with the poster by that name, just an apt phrase.) ;)

7. BigEd

BigEd New Member

Any body no where to find a good woman that don't lie or cheat?

8. yeahsowhat

I agree with you there. Donald Pleasance played the Dr. Loomis part great!. He was made for that role. It might be worth the $ to check out the new movie and see how close it stays to the 1st one

9. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Hmm does the place start with an A?

10. Clif

Clif Guest

Have you tried the local convent?

11. GarnerGirl2000

Nope try a M! at Moes!!!!

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

YUM! I love Breyer's Blueberry yogurt!

13. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

LOL ok!
    I think I have only ate there once!

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

IS it 4 o'clock yet? Jees Louise....

It's raining cats and dogs here on campus....hopefully in JoCo its raining too. :)

15. GarnerGirl2000

I am waiting on 4 too!!!!! Its not raining here in garner yet but it looks nasty out side!

16. yeahsowhat

OH yeah I'm sure you are right about that! My hubby hates horror movies but i love them! I made him watch the Devils rejects and he hated it :lol:
    Rob will put it over the top im sure:-D

17. Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack Well-Known Member

My least favorate is " I spit on your grave". I have never been able to sit through the whole thing.

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

no rain in my part of JoCo

19. yeahsowhat

who was in the first "the thing" movie? the only one I saw was with Kurt Russell.

my top ten

01. Halloween
    02. Texas Chain saw
    03. Ghost Story
    04. The Thing
    05. The Omen 1and 2
    06. Saw
    07. Poltergiest
    08. Nightmare on Elm Street gotta love Freddy!! :lol:
    09. Friday the 13th, maybe this should be higher on my list
    10. War of the Worlds & Devil's Rain

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

It poured cats and dogs on the Raleigh/Knightdale line for about 10 minutes.. the wind picked up real bad too!