A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

So glad you'll are back at work!!! Weekends get pretty boring on here. Have a good day.

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I hate people who lie .....they should just remember, what comes around, goes around. :x

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I want a bumper sticker that says - PULL YOUR DAMN PANTS UP!

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

LOL...I'd also like one for the front windshield that says...get your slow ars out of the left lane...

5. Sprocket

Sprocket Well-Known Member

I'd like one that says;

"Slow down, save lives and gasoline!"

-Sprocket

6. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

Amen to that!

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

My little boy will say you better pull your panties up and... stop whining or deal with (fill in the blank). Hubby has him saying all kinds of crazy stuff. Oh I can sooo hear the phone ringing from the kindergarten teacher now! :lol:

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

What'd I do this time?

Craig

9. nsanemom22

lmao ... maybe I should teach mine toooooo .......nah.

It absolutely ticks me off to see kids and even a few adults who think they are styl'in an profil'n...

I was at the drive through at Bo'hang el ay's (is that Spanish for Bongangles?) the other day and there was this kid, maybe early twenties... couldn't half walk through through the parking lot for constantly pulling his pants up from the top of his knees back to almost his butt cheek. :roll:

Last year when I was in line to pick the kids up from school the driver parked in front of me go out of his car to exchange seats with some one else. When he did, his pants fell almost to his feet. He pulled them back up - to the butt cheeks, NOT over them - and got back in the car. :roll:

I'm seriously considering having tee shirts made.

10. nsanemom22

**in my best Paris Hilton voice**

Ohhhhhhha, you're too stupid to pull your pants up. You're hot!

11. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I'll wear one for ya!!:lol:

12. nsanemom22

PULL YOUR DAMN PANTS UP! on the front...

and

YEAH, I SAID IT! on the back.

And if they didn't like and wanted to chase me .. they probably couldn't. :lol:

13. dephygravitee

dephygravitee Well-Known Member

AAARGH! Yesterday I was in a store and a guy had a red tshirt and in big white letters on the back it said "F&*% Guiliani"....I was SOOOOOOO glad my kids were not with me...I mean...really...have a little respect for the people around you....and their children!

14. Curious

Curious Well-Known Member

I echo your frustration! My DH was in Food Lion on Saturday and a young woman (notice I did not say lady!) was in the store with her mother, no less...with a tee shirt that said "I'm drunk as a skunk and I don't give a "F" (but the whole word was spelled out!) My DH was so upset that the mother would allow the woman (probably around 18 or 19 was his best guess as to age) to be seen with her in public. I know you can't control what your kids wear when they're grown, but you don't have to go out with them in public if you don't like their attire! We too, were very thankful our young teenage daughter and son were not there to witness that very disrespectful display. Some people just don't have any morals or values and don't mind letting the whole world know that they don't! :x

15. nsanemom22

I don't appreciate having to read profanity in public either.

Maybe it's just me ... but I'd rather my child know how to read some one's shirt than to be able to see first hand how nasty some one else's crack is. Public display of one's body was my original gripe ... I didn't mean to offend with a tee shirt idea.

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Now where is that Jerry Springer smiliey icon when you need it?

Craig

17. dephygravitee

dephygravitee Well-Known Member

Yep....I was a bit shocked that the guy was wearing the shirt in the first place....but like the one you saw, the word was spelled out...ugh!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

My favorite saying but i usually say it backwards, what goes around comes around:-D That and "can't fix stupid" are the greatest sayings there are and they are both so true:-D

19. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

pregnant women should not smoke!!!:x

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i remember when i got pregnant with my last child (geez i know it was 22 years ago) but anyway they had a commercial on tv showing a baby in the womb with a cigarette it his mouth - i had just found out i was pregnant but i put them down and did not touch another one after seeing that commercial.