A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

Today is my Monday.

2. le

le Well-Known Member

Anyone else bugged by the Monday night football announcers? That Tony guy grates my last nerve.

Oh, and love some VH!

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Can I please give you a little education about telephone ettiquite?

If you work in a business office, and someone leaves you a voicemail, you should return that call before the end of the business day, or at a very minimum within 24 hours. Even if you don't have an answer for that person, you should at least do them the courtesy of a return call to let them know you are working on their issue!

ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH

4. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Here is another one:
    This is my personal opinion! I hate when someone calls and they are on the speaker phone. GRRRRRR I can't understand who you are asking for. Lazy butt pick up the phone and speak into it and then I won't have to ask you 2 more times Who?

5. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

ok here's one, if you have a drs appointment of ANY kind PLEASE bring your insurance card and if you have medicaid bring the one thats not out of date, oh and dont complain about the paperwork, and dont bring small children or your whole freakin family with you to your appointment unless you just have no other choice!!

6. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

especially please leave the children at home if there is RADIATION involved... please!!:roll: :shock:

7. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

How about if I make a 10:00 appointment, you see me at exactly 10:00, not 10:05, 10:15, 10:30. What's the point in an appointment if YOU don't keep your end of the deal? I took time off work, you should stop over booking patients.

8. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Or tell the patient that was 10 mins late before you to NOT be late so you can be on time... No overbooking but others that forget their card, order, bring in children to be babysat require others appts to be pushed back..... Other patients are 99% of the reason people are seen late...

9. ShrtnSwt

I rushed to get my sons to an eye appt. We got there right on the nose. We sat in the waiting area for 1 hour before they were seen. Ok why should I rush? I will just start showing up 45 min. late. LOL

10. JenniferK

Oooo, don't get me started on this one. I took MM to get her eyes checked and an hour after our appointment time, we were told it would be at least another 30 minutes before she was seen because they overbooked and only had one doctor.

We left and went elsewhere. I took time out of my day to come at my appointed time, waiting 1.5 hours after that is absurd.

11. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I hate the same thing when I am seen at other places.... I just know here it is most of the time the cause of other patients being late. One of my doctors in Raleigh may put me in cardiac arrest if they called me back on time!

12. dephygravitee

dephygravitee Well-Known Member

Football announcers! Oh Yeah!!!!! I was thinking the same thing when I watched the Denver game last night...I get so tired of the chit chat! I just want them to stick to the game!!!!!

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG, how awesome, now i know what to get my DH for his birthday in September - love some Van Halen:-D

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Good nite all, sweet dreams:-D

15. ShrtnSwt

Nice seeing ya this morning Jen! :-D

16. JenniferK

You too! Vroom Vroom!

17. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Could NOT be more excited about Van Halen touring again!!!!! Didnt I just say we need some good concerts?! Oh yea!!!!

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

You out riding your broom again Jen?

:lol:

Craig

19. JenniferK

You know it! Catch me if you can! LOL

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What good does it do to go to doctors when you don't know any more when you left, than you did when you went in?! :?