Dance Studio

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rostrawberry, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

The local shoppers guide that we get on Thursday's mail, I threw it out by accident. There is a dance studio ad ($25 off reg fee). Can someone give me the name of the place (if you still have your book). I think its located around 4042.

Thanks

Ro

2. DANCE ART !! MY DAUGHTER GOES THERE !!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE IT .HER TEACHER IS DAWN :oops: :oops: :oops: SHE IS GREAT !!!!!!

3. Rostrawberry

Does it have a website :)

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Does your child have any previous dance experience?

5. Tonja

Tonja Well-Known Member

My daughter also goes to DanceArt. She has been going there for about 3 years. She loves Ms. Dawn and Ms. Kim. We like that the recital is broken down into 3 different shows so that each show only last about 1 1/2 hours. My daughter was in the 1:00 show this past time and the 1:00 the year before. All the teachers seem really nice. I think the website is www.danceart.com

6. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

The website is www.danceartinc.com. If you need the coupon from the Clipper, you can have mine. PM me if you want it!!!

7. Rostrawberry

She is only 3 years old, this would be her first. :)

8. Rostrawberry

Thanks Brea,

When hubby was taking the trash out this morning, I saw the clipper way in the bottom of the bag. He managed to get it out and it was dry. LOL

Open house is this week so I will stop by there and check it out. I found out my sis in law went there and loved it.

9. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

We use DanceArt also! My daughter is almost 5 and she loved it there! We also did her birthday party there last year too! We had a "hip-hop" party with kids bop and disney music!! LOL Ms Dawn is great!!:)

10. Rostrawberry

That sounds really cute :)

11. MY DAUGHTER TOOK DANCE LAST YEAR , FOR A FULL YEAR .SHE IS 2 1/2.WE LOVE MISS DAWN AT DANCE ART .SHE IS WONDERFUL !

12. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Hey, Ro, PM'd ya :).

Frogger

13. Rostrawberry

Pm'd you right back :)

14. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

LMBO. Get right on it!!

Frogger

15. Rostrawberry

Nervous but not sure why ...I am weird :)

I am not sure who is more excited...me or my daughter. I have decided to take my daugter to Open House this evening at Dance Art. I have heard great reviews about this place and I will see how my daughter reacts to the place, being comfty, likes the surrounding, teachers and etc.

Ro

16. Rostrawberry

dance wear

I like to get some things for my daughter for Christmas, like a new tutu, etc. Is there a ballet store around. I tried looking but nothing has come up. Dance Art has a lil store but I want to see other selections first.

Thanks

Ro

17. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Hey,
    I would do mail order or buy on line. Even with shipping you will save big time.
    - Kel

18. Rostrawberry

Okay...thanks

I have seen alot online and on ebay.

Ro

19. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

Wish I knew about this place sooner!!!

My daughter is taking dance classes at another location. Dont get me wrong, they are very nice but, I dont care much for the facilities and I dont think the teacher is all that great.

Does anyone know what the prices are for classes? I would like to transfer her into the hip hop classes. I emailed the facility but they are closed until Monday. Just curious.

She's also 9, anyone recommend any other classes they offer?

20. Rostrawberry

Dance Art is great. This is my daughter's first year and she loves Ms. Judy ( I mean....LOVES her) LOL.

Prices varies and I wish I still have that outline, I will have to look but for my daughter, she has tap/ballet once a week and we pay $40 a month.

I don't think its too late for your daughter to jump in. They sometime check their e-mails over the weekend and will get back to you.

Ro