A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Nope, I'm not a liar Clif. I've never committed a crime in which I've went to jail, much less prison. I don't think speeding qualifies for a prison term.

I have no sympathy for people that go to prison, unless they are truly innocent victims and evidence is falsified, etc. When that happens, I think the ones who did it should go to prison.

I don't lie on my taxes (those donations, I actually never write off because I'm just glad to get rid of the things) and I've never stolen anything.

See, bottom line is HE HAS ADMITTED GUILT, with doing that he deserves whatever he gets...period the end.

I've really waisted too much time on this low life, so I'm done.

You keep saying I've said lynch, etc. I never said that..just admit you are wrong on this one and that you are a criminal advocate!

Go ahead pick apart my spelling, that's the only thing you've got going for you in this discussion!

2. Southernborn

We've all heard the horror stories of prison, wouldn't that be one of your biggest fears if you had to go? It would be mine. Also, not to mention you getting stabbed, etc. for walking on the wrong side of the yard, etc. Bad things generally happen in prison, and if you have to go you should not think they aren't going to happen to you.

With Vick, well probably not, because he will be the criminals "hero".

3. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

4. GarnerGirl2000

and that was what my whole comment about getting shot cut or hung was about, in prison!! not thr friggin state shooting at him or taking turns cutting him in court!

5. Clif

Clif Guest

No, but it is a crime and you said:
    LIAR!!!

So, maximum sentence for what ever crime you might have admitted to?

Let's see, you admitted to speeding (even though you might refuse to believe that it is a crime), so you should be executed, right?

I never said that you said lynch. In fact I've already said so before (HERE), if you would bother to actually read my posts.

6. GarnerGirl2000

I am ready for Labor Day Weekend! Does any one have any big plans for that holiday weekend??? :lol:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

WOLFPACK FOOTBALL for me!!! woohooooo:lol:

8. Clif

Clif Guest

And the difference is?

Oh, so you can sleep comfortably in the belief that you didn't actually execute him. Yeah, make those criminals do it. After all, they're already scum. And, when they do, we'll try them for it and add to their sentence.

It doesn't matter who you wanted to do it, the fact remains that you wanted it done. Whether the state does it or it happens in prison doesn't really matter. If you had your druthers, you would want Vick raped and then executed for dog fighting.

9. GarnerGirl2000

AWWW MAN! we have a wedding to go to so it ruins all the good games for us that day!

10. Clif

Clif Guest

Don't bother. They'd prefer to believe what they see in the theatres or on HBO than someone who has actually experienced real life.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need my avatar back that had the stick figure beating it's head on a wall! :evil:

12. KellBell

I know, right? freakin' ridiculous

13. GarnerGirl2000

hheeehehe lol!! :) :) :)

14. Southernborn

Yep, exactly...I choose to ignore :lol:

15. Southernborn

Girl,

I'm so ready for some FFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBAAALLLLLLLLL, Wolfpack style of course!

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Didn't think I still had it, but I found it, LOL!

17. GarnerGirl2000

:) me too thats why i changed the subject, no point in discussing such a stupid subject with some well......:roll: ...... people on here.

18. Southernborn

LOL

19. le

le Well-Known Member

Grossman looked pretty second string last night.

from nfl.com:
    "Grossman completed 9 of 11 passes for 59 yards with a 51.1 passer rating. But his inability to take care of the football was reminiscent of his performance in the Bears’ Super Bowl loss to the Colts and no doubt will remain a hot topic of conversation."

20. KellBell

YAY!!! Well you see my fabby avatar....LOVE ME SOME COLLEGE FOOTBALL! We have the lifetime rights seats and we eat sleep and breathe it, for better or worse! I am soooooo ready!!