A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

Me too! until they play ECU and then my heart belongs to the Pirates ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. yeahsowhat

yeahsowhat Well-Known Member

Happy thoughts people , Happy thoughts :-D

3. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Go, Heels! :mrgreen:

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep, that's my sisters Alma too, so she's always torn, cause she loves her some wolfpack, except for ECU!

5. GarnerGirl2000

oh lawdy! ;)

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

there's always one....and they usually only like them during basketball :roll:

7. GarnerGirl2000

tell me about it! I live with a "tarheel" GEEEZZZZ!!! Oh how I hope NCSU can whip up on them this year each time we play them!!!!

8. Clif

Clif Guest

I agree, but you keep coming back.

9. KellBell

Yes and I am very hopeful that this year we can pull that off. I hope we beat the purple out of ECU too. I would almost take that win over UNC.

WOLFPACK IN DA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

10. Clif

Clif Guest

Football shouldn't be played in 100° weather! That's just sick and wrong.

11. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Vick has been suspended and not removed from the NFL until final decisions are made according to ESPN.

Now not real sure where you got the boycott thing from unless that is something you would do but here is my point and I will keep it simple for you. Most of todays youth look up to the ball players in Pro sports. But when a youth sees one of their role models get caught doing something like this and get off and are allowed to continued to participate in the sport making the same amount of money what kind of message does that leave? People are not responsible for their actions anymore espically if they have money. Todays youth see that and strive to achieve that goal. Now I am not saying that everyone gets off for what they do but alot of them dont see it as being a public figure and do what they want.

12. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

There are other criminals in the NFL so my guess would be NOT.

13. GarnerGirl2000

I agree with that! I love it when its cool and clear at night for the games,like an October night!!!!

14. KellBell

well I doubt you'll find anyone that would argue that its hotter than two foxes friggin in a forest fire this time a year, ('cept maybe some of the people on this board)....however NO need to complain ABOUT SOMETHING WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT.

at least the first game is at 6 and I don't care what the weather, we'll be there. bells on.

GO PACK!!!

15. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Seee!!! Now I know something is wrong with you!!!!!:mrgreen:

16. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Going to Def Leppard tonight!!!! Pour some sugar on me.....Can't wait....can't wait!!!! :-D

17. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

This board is getting r rated........KT talking about naked and slapping and now LChandler talking about pouring sugar on her!

sheesh!

18. KellBell

\

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

19. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Ugh, excuse me, I thought this was a place for RANDOM thoughts:?: Darn if it didn't turn into another debate:roll:

20. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I have seen that show for the past two years!!! I never get tired of it. They are way better live!!!