A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Icould do some wheel of fortune too....one or two letters, I get it....my kids flip out.....they think I am a genius. hehehehehe

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

that would be a good show to go on. I think I would like to do the 1 vs 100 I am pretty good with that one :)

3. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I think I am starting to post too much, my hands are getting tired :) Really bored at work so now I am starting to ramble away :)

4. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

What senior member did I attack in my first posts? I asked a yes or no question and you chose to read more into it than was needed. Then you tell me I have a reading problem and whine when I respond. Just dont get you man. I have told the ones that helped me with my avatar thanks for that. Actually there are more than 2 of us who have taken pot shots at you but gues that is besides the point. Last time I checked it was a public forum and it was call freedom of speech. Isnt that what you are claiming? Call it trolling if you want but there are more opinions out there than just yours. That is where you are wrong. Guess I should have started out saying yes master huh. 4042 is not the only forum on the net so dont start with trying to explain manners.I am full aware of how these work and there are plenty of you on every one of them.

5. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I like to watch that show but I would be scared Id get some freak people or nasty nasty people and have to leave like that one lady last season!

6. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep, me too...I'd freak out if I had to stay somewhere nasty with disrespectful children and a loud mouth controlling husband like some of those women get..OMG

7. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

'course you get a lot of that around here just out shopping anyway...

;) Frogger

8. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

You get the opposite of what you have. Man cant wait to go.

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

What's legally required in a situation is seldom the same as what is morally and ethically the right thing to do.

10. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Guess so but if you would ever leave your computer you could also know what the outdoors look like. Have fun typing and what a way with words you do have. Too damn funny for me.

11. KDsGrandma

That's because it's always your turn when you're at home! and, you never hit a bankrupt in your living room! :mrgreen:

(something wrong with meeeee??) :shock: :mrgreen:

12. KDsGrandma

Yup, yup.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Where are the magical house cleaning fairies?? I love vacations, but the mess when you get back! Especially camping!:rolleyes:

14. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

wow, ya'll sure had a lot of random thoughts today.

15. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

My boss is quitting and now stressed about who may be coming in to take his place....have been offered another job with another company though and am considering it!

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Huh, M is quitting:shock: Guess it is a good thing we went elsewhere.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It really sucks when you wear contacts and after crying all night and day everything is blurry - i keep having to retype everything i type.

18. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Yep ~ guess he was offered another job over in RTP for more money. For me, I just hate having to go through another PM. He was there for 2 1/2 years, but I think there is more to it than what he is saying. Think he and the Mrs are having some problems too (him going to the bars all the time and spending money they don't have), plus the stress of his job, etc. I just get worried that I am going to end up with a real "jerk" for a nice word, and I have already been there and done that with some of the other PM's. M and I had a good working relationship, for the most part, and he understood, most of the time, about the kids and everything, so it is going to be hard. Thing is the job I was offered was right next door to where we are now. Considering it because it is so hard to keep changing all the time. But we will see. Hate to leave in one way because the company has helped me when I needed it, off and on and also helps support the kids' fundraisers for band, etc, so it is a hard decision to make.

19. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Happy Hump Day! I'm so glad the week is almost over. Cooler temps next week hopefully should be great :)

20. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Me too! I'm off on Friday...Yippie!:lol: