A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Ut oh someone is sleeping on the couch tonight!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Victoria's Secret!! I PM'd you the link for your viewing PLEASURE.

Did I mention they are FABULOUS!!!;)

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

He is lucky I did not stab him in the eye with a 4 inch high heel! Can you tell.....PMS has set in with a vengeance!

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

OK OK OK how was Def last night!!???

5. KellBell

6. Clif

Clif Guest

In about 6" of water.

7. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I need to call the spa.... a massage would be great now! :)

8. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

yes it would be!!!! and its slow enough that i dont think anyone would notice:) do u think we could order a margarita? oh wait id have to drink yours too!!

9. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

girl I know my back aches most of the time. I was going and getting massage therapy every two weeks and it worked wonders. I did make my first apt. w/a chiropractor for next week, I hope they can bring me some relief!

10. Southernborn

Got cancelled because of weather

11. KellBell

ok ok, so how about a margarita getting, pedicure receiving, massage required 'get together' for all us high maintenance 4042'ers....HOLLA

and I will wear my fabulous new shoes.....hehehehehehehehe

12. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Well since I am pregnant make mine a smoothie! LOL But a french tip pedicure would look great now, and a lavendar oil massage would knock me right out!! I am ready! LOL

13. GarnerGirl2000

heheheeehehehe!!! love it! that would give me an excuse to buy another new pair of shoes too!

14. Southernborn

Or you could just hit this place and get it all done and have a couple drinks too...a friends daughter is a stylist here. No I haven't been, but am tempted to go!

http://www.primpsalonbar.com/

15. KellBell

count me in....how fun....drinks and a pedicure....I cant even think of a better combo at the moment

16. GarnerGirl2000

oh i have heard about this place! i actually have a friend who was going there until she started hairschool herself! she loved it!!!

17. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I heard of this place but had not talked to anyone who knew anything about it!! At first I thought it was a joke on the radio - like the time G105 pretended there was an all horse meat restaurant opening in raleigh and had a website and all for it! LOL

oh and these prices are not bad either!

18. KellBell

ok, I am still parading around the office in my fabulous shoes (and they don't even match my outfit) hehehehehehehe

19. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

20. le

le Well-Known Member

It was a disaster ss. All told, we spent 1.5 hours in the car and never made it to the gate cuz of all the blasted traffic. Least we stayed dry.