A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

How can something that "99-44/100% Pure" make you itch?

Of course it does beg the question, 99-44/100% Pure... What?

2. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

i have used beauticontrol before too, my favorite thing that they have is the show of hands product! that is the best exfoliant ever!

3. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I know I usually use Dove, that's what my dermatologist suggested...yep I've got sensitive skin. Other soaps tend to make me itchy.

4. GarnerGirl2000

it just does i dont know why but it does, the only soap that i can wash with is dove. even if i take a bubble bath with bath and body works products or victorias secret products i have to still shower off with dove!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've wondered the same thing! I don't know what's in it, but I am sensitive to many soaps/detergents and it's one of the worst. I have to use unscented everything. :?

6. GarnerGirl2000

umm i think ill pass on that one! but you might have an idea for a new product! it could be targeted to teens with pimples, they could put a dab on and it will eat it away :)

7. Clif

Clif Guest

I believe you. The comment was only a lead in so I could ask the silly question of "99-44/100% Pure... What?"

8. GarnerGirl2000

lol :) why dont you find out the answer for us!!

9. Clif

Clif Guest

Because then I wouldn't be able to ask, "99-44/100% Pure... What?"

Speaking of partial slogans, a few years ago there was a commercial for "King Cobra Malt Liquor" (Don't know if y'all have that around here). The slogan that they used was: "Don't let the smooth taste fool you." I've always wondered what came after that.

Maybe, "Don't let the smooth taste fool you, this stuff will knock you on your tail"?

10. GarnerGirl2000

yea we have that mess here, but i have never had any.

11. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

It's so boring today at work, I'm all caught up unless another batch of ECO's come through. Are there any other local good forums to look at?

12. GarnerGirl2000

thats how it is here today we have 10 more patients on the list for the rest of the day unless we get some walk ins! i mean im glad everyone isnt sick or hurt!

13. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Ever tried Avon's facial care systems? I love them, especially the Anew Retroactive. And, they are MUCH less expensive than most of the others but do just as good a job.

14. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

One of my sons has skin like that. When he was a baby, his face looked like we'd taken some of Ken's facial care advice:-D until we started using dove soap on him. I mean we tried everything else. Even the pediatrician was stumped. We used all the usual baby safe cleansers and all the creams to try and clear it up. It just got worse. Probably spent a fortune. Finally, I tried Dove for sensitive skin and in 2 days he was cleared up:shock:
    He's 8 now and still has to use Dove.

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I use good 'ol Oil of Olay foaming face wash and Estee Lauder moisturizers. I love both to def.

16. GarnerGirl2000

i was looking at the Estee Lauder line a minute ago, hmmm might have to try that one too :) its so hard being a girl sometimes! but its so much fun!!!:lol: :lol:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Isn't that something! DS had trouble at daycare, he would come home of the afternoons looking like someone had slapped him on both cheeks. Took some detective work for me and them, turns out he was allergic to the detergent they were using to wash the covers for the napping mats!

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

apple cinnamon rice cakes with JIF creamy peanut butter on them are complete heaven after a good work out.

YUM.:)

19. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

OMG....that computer man just left now me head is throbbing! BUT....I am leaving very soon! :-D

20. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have that totally gross dude that looks like crusty the clown at work with them?! When he walks this way I hurry and pick up the phone and start talking to myself! eeewww!