A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

I Love my kids!!!:-D

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

ME too girl, me too. I can't wait to hear about their first day of school!!!

:-D

3. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

do any of yall watch dancing with the stars?

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

only if there is someone on there i really really love!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I guess everyone did come back today! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. MommySAIDno

We used to. Daughter really liked it too since she loves dance so much. But it seemed like the women's costumes got less and less until we had to restrict the younger kids from watching it.:roll:
    I finally got fed up with the "skin show" and tuned out. Too bad really. Dancing was good and fun to watch.

7. KellBell

LOVE IT! watched it the last two years....did you hear something about who is going to be on the new one?? spill it sister, spill it

8. GarnerGirl2000

well last season i thought they did better with covering things up. they had heather mills on there and she couldnt (or maybe wouldnt) wear things that where short or showed alot of skin, and i noticed that the other girls had on more material as well.

9. MommySAIDno

Hmmmm....well, in that case, maybe I'll give it another try this season and see how it goes. Thanks for the update!!;)

10. GarnerGirl2000

i heard aaron carter,wayne newton,mark cuban,jayne seymore,mel b,tori spelling,jenni garth,Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather, Jr.,Lou Ferrigno ,nia peebles,richard quest,giselle bushandand ( ? not sure of spelling) Helio Castroneves,and sabrina bryan

11. GarnerGirl2000

yea i kinda noticed that when i first started watching it! and you know i am very shocked that abc puts some of this on tv. just like the victorias secret fashion show?!?!?

12. KellBell

and boy did you hear....I don't like any of them....LOL...how about the 'Oh I wanna be in High school too' women trying to get skinny on there.....:roll:

13. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

My oldest is home. He said he is tired! He said he isn't use to getting up at 6 a.m. :)

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sometimes what goes around, does come around. There is some justice in the world! Woo Hoo!! :twisted:

15. GarnerGirl2000

i saw it on TMZ this am, so who knows if these are all true!

16. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

hey kdc, good to see you!

Since my Little One is a car pool-er, she didn't have to change times getting up, just vary the morning routine, that's all.

Frogger

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hey Frogger! :-D

DS will have to start getting up earlier next week when I start making him ride the bus to school. I am NOT fighting that mess again this year. Last year I drove him of the mornings and he came home on the bus. I'm loosening the apron strings a little more this year and he's going to ride the bus for both. I'm anxious to hear how his day went, like everyone else.

And Clif, I'm happy for him to spread his wings, it's just hard to let him go! They are only our babies for such a short time.

18. KellBell

ok phone, ring...time for kiddies to be off bus and checking in....

RING!!!:shock:

19. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

:-( Have to wait until tonite to hear about first day stuff.

Frogger

20. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Ok now that school is back in I am ready to take a vacation!