So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Knock Knock
    Who's There?
    I Got Trampled At The
    I Got Trampled At The Who?

2. Clif

Clif Guest

I almost saw The Who when I lived in Providence RI back in 1979. Unfortunately the concert just before Providence was in Cincinnati. The stampede tragedy that occurred caused the mayor of Providence to cancel the concert in spite of the fact that the main cause of the stampede (stadium seating) was not the concert format in Providence (assigned seating).

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

buuuahahah back in 1979 I was just learning - big girls don't pee in their panties. :mrgreen:

Guess I'm too old to care who The Who is too. Not that I don't know who the Who is... I could just give a who.

aaaoooh she's on a role! :lol:

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I saw the Who at Carter Finley...that was along time ago....and it was horrible.

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

LMAO....u nut!

6. waggernc

waggernc Guest

I am

I am a 53 year old female, married almost 24 years. No two-legged kids, but 2, four-legged ones. Part-Time Instructor at Johnston CC, Continuing Ed. User name just represents wagging tails of my dogs - thus waggernc.

7. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Ken... :roll:

Besides, I went to that concert about 8 years before I became a Christian. I've seen The Who, Heart, The Eagles, Chicago, Huey Lewis & the News -- (Stevie Ray Vaughn opened and was better!), Eric Clapton, Tom Petty (best "secular" concert I've ever seen!), Rod Stewart, Jimmy Buffett, and I went to a [SIZE=-1]Lallapolluza in '96[/SIZE], the year before I got saved, that had one of my favorite bands at the time - Metallica.

See, I have skeletons in my closet!! :mrgreen:

8. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

That must have been the same one I went to! I think it was in '89 or '90 - ?

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

grroooannn. :lol:

10. Chimp

Chimp Well-Known Member

Well, I never got around to doing this earlier..so here goes.

I am a 31yr old female, married to a great guy. I have two daughters..one is 4yrs old and one is 12 yrs old. My family moved to Clayton at the beginning of July and we love it so far. We lived in Maine before this (for 6 months) and then before that we lived in Oregon (Hubby is a born and raised Oregonian. I am the Army brat of Army brats of ...you get the picture. :-D

My father was in the Army and we moved ALOT. I was born in Frankfurt, Germany. Even after my father got out of the Military, we moved alot. So, when people ask me "Where are you from?"...I never quite know what to say. I haven't found that place yet. I hope that NC will be it for me.

My Mother died when I was 19 and my father and his new wife live in Oregon.

Right now I am a stay at home Mom...but I would like to go back to work when my youngest starts school.

To discribe my personality is hard...Let's put it this way...at our wedding reception we played Van Morrison's "Have I told you lately that I love you" and Jimmy Buffet's "Let's get drunk and screw" (though the second one was mostly to irritate my MIL :twisted: and by then only the drunk people were left at the party. Oh and to my MIL horror we served really good Champagne right next to cases of Coors light. (we don't have many get togethers that include both families.. :roll:

Oh and my username is actually my hubby's nickname that his brothers call him. It is from a movie. (can you guess which one?) (hint: in the movie a guy calls his brother Chimp)

Terri

11. dephygravitee

dephygravitee Well-Known Member

Joining in on the intros....

I'm a 39 year old single mom of four....One at Dixon (7), one at McGees Elem (10), One at McGees Middle (13), and one at Mississippi State (20)

I am an EC teacher in Johnston County and love what I do!!!! I grew up in CA and have lived in CO, TN, GA, VA, WI and now home sweet home, North Carolina!!!!!

My avatar and SN are both from the Broadway show Wicked.......it's all about defying gravity and doing what people say can't be done!!!!!

12. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Male(33),married, 2 kids, and if I had an avatar it would be my redtail hawk which I use to hunt with..

13. Clif

Clif Guest

I would have liked to see the face on your OB/GYN when you gave birth to them! :shock:

14. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Lets organize a singles night out. No other men but me. All you single ladies betta come see me!!!:mrgreen: If I show up I know HG and SB will anyway just to see what I look like!!!

15. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Sorry not into that. I was raised in a christian home.lol

16. ServerSnapper

:mrgreen: It's an innocent night at a restaurant. Not a Sausage fest.:mrgreen: :lol:

17. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

OH MY!!!!:shock:

18. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

lmao!!!!!!!

19. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

But you are going to be the only male there . I like options . lol

20. ServerSnapper

Well I like percentages!!:mrgreen: :lol: JK. I don't care who comes. I like making friends!!