So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Honestly, the girl I have in mind, was complaining because she couldn't find any Milli Vanilli to put on her Ipod.

I kid you not.....

2. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

It takes a REAL man to sing Mili...you gotta admit that! LOL...hey now I've got that damn song stuck in my head and my hips are swingin...LOL

3. Southernborn

I know I had to get it from somewhere else, had a problem getting it on itunes

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

:oops: Ummm (bowing head and kicking pebles) I have them at home.

5. ServerSnapper

Now I am totally distracted!!!

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Well, bring it on Sept 8th, lol.......

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

You have what at home swinging hips or milli vanilli?

I am singing the confounded song too....jees.....come XM....ahhhh Damn Yankee's......

Can you take me higher.....fly me over yesterday....

8. ServerSnapper

I listen to Faction on Sirius

9. Southernborn

I'm an XM girl myself!

10. KellBell

Da BoneYard or Big Tracks for me....;)

11. Southernborn

I love both of them, plus 80's, top 20 and 23 the heart (when I'm in the mood for some love makin music):mrgreen:

12. KellBell

I like the HitList too, and Flight 26.

love makin music....teehee

13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I don't have XM .... got some titles or artists? (imagine wiggley eye brow motie here that I can't find right now)

14. KellBell

yes yes yes on XM chill.....for uhh, hmmm, certain activities. ;)

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I had to quote it or I would never remember what I was supposed to type! OK, here it goes...I am a 31 yo female, married for 10 years with 3 boys, they are 1, 4 & 7. I just "found" 4042.com about 1 month ago so I'm new to this site. I do not have an avatar because I have no idea how to get one! And I AM a stay at home mom!

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Had XM...canned it back in January cause I got Sirius, and XM still hasn't gotten the canned part right yet as they are still sending me bills once a month.

Craig

17. ServerSnapper

So Metallicas - Blackened would not be a good song?

18. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Bumping for some of the newest posters:mrgreen:

19. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I'm considered one of the newbies! :D

Female, not married, lives with life partner and our 9 yr old daughter, I'm 32, have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs and 2 rabbits. Work in RTP. Love long walks on the beach and mint chocolate chip ice cream. :cool:

My avatar? The one I dont have yet? lol Well, my screen name is based on an Indie musician I used to like. I mean, she's good and all, don't get me wrong, I'm just not as big of a fan as I used to be. I worked for her for a couple of years then moved into dog training so that took up alot of my spare time.

That's my intro! :)

20. stonecold

stonecold Guest

43 YO married father of 3 teenagers. This would account for my general cantankerous nature and near loss of sanity. I am extremely Libertarian. From my avatar you may be able to tell that I am a Freemason and in fact do control the whole damned world!(at least I like to think so). 4 cats, 1 gecko, 1 turtle, 4 fish.