A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I am home! :lol: :lol:

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

well hell then start drinking girl, its lunch time :)

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

After I blow dry my hair and put makeup on AND my PROM dress (apex still sucks) :lol:

4. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

LMFAO, sorry your stuck there.. maybe you can become the queen and change all the laws of the land

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

the singer for Maroon 5 needs to know me

have mercy

6. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

there is is post #1000 for you!

7. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

LOL I just posted about she was close on the BB thread...

8. KellBell

Well looky there, you two keepin an eye on me...I hadn't even noticed.

Does this mean the singer for Maroon 5 will be getting off the elevator any second now?:-D

9. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

na just means we are bored and have to keep our minds occupied with something LOL

10. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Nah, I'm up to 4k and haven't seen him yet...keep on hopin tho. You never know ;) .

Frogger

11. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

dang frogger you did just hit the 4000 mark.. yall are some posting girls :)

12. froggerplus

lol, mom2.

Haven't been postin much in the last 6 months or so. Been way to busy both day and night. I've had a 1 month reprieve, now my nights are going to be booked again.

Frogger

13. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yeah I only post during the day but when I get my new position (hopefully) I wont have time to post much. So I am getting my fix now

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I almost wish there weren't a post count, I am plum :oops: sometimes about how much time I "waste" on here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

LMAO its not wasted time, it can be very educational sometimes:)

16. froggerplus

Why is it your friends will always...always...eventually let you down and/or disappoint you?

:evil: :? :-(
    Frogger

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh, Frogger, say it ain't so! Anything we can do?

18. froggerplus

No :-( .

Was supposed to have a birthday party Saturday night, a friend was throwing it for me. She hasn't called and I have a gut feeling it isn't gonna happen. It's my first birthday out on my own. Used to having a kid curled up with me or begging to make a pie or cookies for the event. Kiddo's going to Grandma's this weekend tho...

I don't get it. If I offer to do something for someone, especially at my own residence, I keep that word. The only time I back out is if something truly urgent has come up that I can't get out of.

Feeling puny and unloved, that's all. I'll get over it.

Frogger

19. KellBell

We love you Frogger. Maybe she is planning a surprise. :-D

20. froggerplus

TY, sweetie :) .

Nah, too many people involved to plan a surprise. She also knows I'll decide to stay in if there are no plans and I won't leave the apartment, so surprise parties are out of it for me.

That's ok. It'll just give me more time to work on the floor I'm building. Need to get it done this weekend anyway. Hmmph...

Frogger