Name this toy!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ferrickhead28, Aug 31, 2007.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I don't know about that... when she looks at the screen showing all 8 Webkinz, there is an expiration date under each one, and she was told that when the date is up, they get locked out of using that animal online anymore.

2. forthekids

forthekids Member

account expiration

Gabi's right. As long as you buy one a year, the account keeps "renewing".

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Webkinz is what they are called and they are good for the kids, cause they learn alot having to read on the website. WWW.webkinz.com..and they now have charms as well. I get all mine from Annex cause I like the way she does bussiness and how I'm treated when I'm there.
    Sheri

4. rushlow2004

oh yeah me and my bestfriend use it too sometimes, it's fun and it gives me a fun and stress free time. I like it.
    Sheri

5. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

OK, maybe I'm a dummy, b'cause my son rec'd one as a gift, and all he does is play the arcade games. He's asked me to help him when his frog is hungry, but I don't know what to do. I guess I'll be 'playing' webkinz when he's at school :)

Also, Chick Filet now has great games in their kids meals. There are 4 different ones, and they are the Jumpstart games. My kids are enjoying the art one right now.

6. rushlow2004

You have to buy food for him and you do that by playing the games and stuff. There is so much stuff to do on there...I spent time on it so I would know how to help her and then I was like hey this is cool. We planted our own garden and we grow our own food now. We have to water and harvest the food as well..I know silly huh?
    Sheri

7. m2475

m2475 Well-Known Member

The kids love them. It teaches them responsibility (over the computer) and allows them to be creative. On the website they can create their room and do other things for their webkinz.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DS just got another one, that makes 5, LOL!

9. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

My niece has had these for about 3 years.

Whenever you adopt a new pet, ALL of the pets in that entire account are extended for an additional year - the original certificate date will be there but the account stays active for 1 year from your most recent new adoption.

You could literally buy one every 364 days to keep your account open.

All pets remain active.

11 - 14.00 per year is reasonable to have a safe, educational and fun place for children to play on line.

Saw this old post while checking out where to buy Webkinz around here - nieces birthday is right around the corner! Figured why not resurrect it :)

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  10. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

I second all of this. The key to keeping your account active for as long as possible is to sign them in on the same account but several months apart. The account stays open for a year from when the last one was entered.

I guess in my area they've run their course, but my daughter is still into them. Several stores in my area have deals on them--guess they don't want to deal with them any longer. Heck, I play her account. The key to getting lots of Kinzcash is to grow a REALLY large garden and then sell the crops back to the shop.

I don't want to admit how many she actually has (it's more than the 8 previously mentioned). Let's just say that for some time I've joked that they're getting ready to sign their own town charter in my house!

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  11. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

My daughter just discovered this one and really enjoys it. I know that one of her schoolmates is on there too, so she meets up with him there.

Another favorite of ours is Toontown. That's my latest addiction. :oops: Last week for her class' Mother's Day Tea, each child wrote different things about their mom. Mine was, "My mom is so smart. She can get me a new Toontask in 5 minutes."