2 cousins pizza @ mcgees xroads

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 2cpizza.com, Sep 5, 2007.

1. le

le Well-Known Member

free pizza is good!!!!!!!!!!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Exactly!!!!

Oh and as a side point - when can we ban women who wear too much perfume from dining in restaurants since i am allergic and it ruins my entire experience:lol::lol::lol:

3. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

*sign* You didnt tell me. I wont wear any next time.:lol:

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

When we can make them stop wearing belly shirts that expose rolls over the waste band. Makes me not want to eat.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

6. le

le Well-Known Member

some women do need a tutorial on just how much of the crapola to wear! i too do not like the stuff and have had to leave places where it was overwhelming.

7. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

EEEEWWWWWW! Or how about people who smack! That drives me nuts!

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Or maybe we should also ban unruly misbehaved children of parents who do not care that they are ruining other's dining experience. If any of my boys had ever behaved the way i see kids behaving in restaurants, their butts would be too sore to sit on for a month. What really gets me is that the parents could care less, it is like they think let them bother someone else so we can have a good time:shock:

9. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I hate that also. All I've got to do is give my kids the "look" and they know they better behave or else! Sometimes I get so mad I'll say loudly that's why we stayed at home when our kids were that young! What gets me is the BRATS that are 5 and older and do not know how to behave in public. My children always knew the rules and I enforced them either in the restroom or at home when they were broken!

10. Tamo245

Tamo245 Active Member

Boy, yer a tad over the top aren't ya??? LOL

I wonder how people in a restaurant would feel if I walked in and started spraying some cheap stinking perfume that is also a KNOWN carcinogen??? No like? Well, guess what, I don't like your stinking butt smoke all in my clothes and hair either. I also don't like the fact that because you are addicted to putting a cancer sticks in your mouth that you have the SELFISH need to make me breath in your cancer causing smoke.

My opinion stands. I will be glad when all public smoking is outlawed. You want to poison yourself and your family go ahead, but I would prefer not to be subject to it. If that makes me a Nazi, ha ha ha, better than the alternative.

11. Tit4Tat

*sigh*:neutral: More pizza for me..SOrry you wont be there. Bu BYE.

12. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

My 8yr old is usually pretty well behaved. However, just the other day my 3month old slurped down a bottle, burped & had a large BM all while we were eating out. At lease she did it with a smile on her face. I'm hoping her manners will improve with age :)

13. Tit4Tat

:lol:

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Uh, maybe stay at home if you are so antagonistic against smokers?? Just a thought:lol::lol::lol: And i will be glad if perfumes are outlawed too, why just outlaw smokers, let's outlaw unruly children, perfume, unmannered eaters, and the list goes on and on and on. What the heck, let's just let the government tell us when and where we are allowed to speak.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  15. Tit4Tat

Bravo!

16. Tamo245

Tamo245 Active Member

Smokers are the minority. You know what that means? It means that "most" business owners care more about me than you. Eventually smoking will be banned in Public in NC. Get defensive, tell me to stay home, call me a Nazi all you want, it will happen....

Gotta tell you that you guys are a hoot. I realize you are feeling very threatened and your responses show just that. I Promise I won't take offense at your lack of manners ;-)

17. ServerSnapper

Redneck

18. ServerSnapper

As many times you and Craig have McKinnleys did that smoke bother you to?? I just had to ask. Whoop me later.

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Well if it does get passed in North by God Carolina (you do realize that is where you live don't you?), then i assume it will be just like in California where i go into the restaurant/bar and they tell me it is nonsmoking but then hand me an ashtray - from the owner's mouth, he has obliged the law by informing people but he wants to keep his customers:-D

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, having worked in the restaurant industry for 18 years, i am sorry to tell you but the majority of those that spend their money eating out are the smokers - go figure.