A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

eeek. That is a lot of painting. What colors?

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Well the base coat is white, then sponged a seafoam green on first and now sponging a turquoise on top of that. Then i have to paint all the trim, and put in crown molding. Most the folks that come down to visit are from VA and MD and they think they are near the beach so doing the whole room in a beach motif - just hope it turns out ok.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

BTW, when i get to the kitchen, i want to tile in a backspash - anyone have any advice on that one? Tiling is one thing i have never done.

4. Tit4Tat

Sounds really cool..

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

CRAP! BB8 IS ON!

6. nsanemom22

...spider pig, does what ever a spider pig does...

7. Tit4Tat

:confused:

8. nsanemom22

9. MY2TWINS

MY2TWINS Guest

Outsourcing bites

I am sick and tired of large companies sending American's jobs overseas.

10. nsanemom22

Yeah... Now that my kids can read, I hear, "Hey! This was made in China, too!" :roll:

Ahhhhhh! The ambien has kicked in! I'm outta here! I've found out recently that If I don't go to bed when I take it (like I'm supposed to, I know) I do things I don't remember doing! :twisted: :shock: :oops: :neutral: :p ......:twisted: :mrgreen:

I hate insomnia. I grew up thinking it was NORMAL for people to lay in the bed at LEAST an hour before they fell asleep. :shock:

11. nsanemom22

Hey! I passed 2,000! :p

12. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I hate allergies, I am broke out in hives this morning, I think I have developed new food allergies at age 30. How wonderful!

If it want for bad luck I would have no luck at all!!!!

13. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

How about dem COLTS!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that it is Friday.

15. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

why do some ethnic groups stare harder at you than others?!?!?! drives me nuts!

16. CrazyFabulous

I wonder this too!

17. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I have noticed that also. I think they do it cause they can not understand what we are saying. I went to wal-mart last weekend and their were three hispanic men together following ( seemed like following maybe not ) me around and pointing at me ( as if I could not see them ) and whispering (not so quietly) to each other made me a little nervous , so I hurried getting what I needed to get and left.What bothered me was I didn't understand what they were saying, could have been thinking I was someone they new, could have just been horn dogs who knows but I am going to have to learn some spanish cuss words . Its not fair to say they are all like that but there are ALOT that do stare and Ive noticed that its the men more than the women.

18. CrazyFabulous

OMG! I wonder who is going to jump on this 1st!

19. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I don't care. It was not a racist statement. It was the truth . Lets take a pole on it and ask how many women think hispanic men stare alot? Do I think they mean to or realise what they are doing ? maybe not but they do, its a fact and if anybody says they don't they are either not paying attention to what goes on around them. If you are a man and haven't noticed it ask your wife, sister, mother, or a female friend. It isn't meant to be mean its the truth.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DS has been riding the bus home of the afternoons since last year. This morning was the first time I had him ride it to school. I'm a little sad, cutting that apron string more all the time, BUT no horrendous car pool lane for me anymore! :shock: