A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

I work with 120 of them....I know exactly what you mean!

2. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

no this wasnt a racist statement at all, they make me feel VERY uncomfortable! There have been times when I will ask them WTF is your problem.

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Well, I did not mean it in a racist way. I know some will jump on that race card but they can bounce right off on their heads for all I care it was an oppinion that alot of people share anyone who wants to get upset over it has never paid any mind to it, but it is a fact. Just like I said not all do it but ALOT do. I am not a person who hates people any people but...... I do not close my eyes and look the other way when I walk out in the real world either. Some people choose to wear blinders , if that works for them and makes them feel like a better person than me so be it.

4. GarnerGirl2000

Oh I agree with you on this one! and like you said in a previous post to the guys, if they are blind to it they need to take a poll!

5. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

They do stare more than most. I have to agree with you on that!

6. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I hate it when people yack on their cell phones instead of paying attention while driving, then they rear end ya! I wish they'd outlaw cell phones that aren't hands free while driving!:twisted:

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I was gonna put one on here but haven't no time. lol

8. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

I am so with you on this! Some people just can't multi task and it's gets under my skin so bad! Drives me crazy!!!!!!!

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Yes, they should outlaw them while driving. I have noticed alot of new drivers ( kids ) on them . I thought they did pass a law on teens driving and talking on the phone?

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

What do I want to make for supper tonight ? I can not think of what I want just don't wanna go out to eat.

11. GarnerGirl2000

I thought so too! when i can see people texting is what REALLY makes me mad!!! Thats sooooo dangerous!

12. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I wish they would out law people who think Bikes should have the same rights as cars. I ain't sharing the road with a bicycle.

13. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I am so ready for my BBQ Chicken Plate!!! Wooo Hooo!!! LOL:) :)

14. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I'm ready for Japanese Sushi place for lunch..YUMMY

15. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am jealous

16. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Yum, but only the california roll for me (fake sushi) LOL

Luckily the chicken plate is for a local church so it is delivered today! LOL

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I've had enough coffe. :mrgreen:

18. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

hahaha I was just thinking the same thing about myself.

19. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

SO I'M NOT ALONE!! I have always noticed this. I have blond hair and that seems to be a big factor. Makes me MAD when they stare like that. It's like they are undressing you with their eyes. DH has always been aware of it too. If he sees a group of them he will be sure to stay right with me and make eye contact with them first.

What's really bad is that my two daughters are blonde as well and quite beautiful (yes - I am partial) so they are now getting stares too. Now I am more worried about them in such a situation. Recently, I was at W-Mart with my girls and there were 3 hispanic men sitting on a bench. As we walked by, they really just stared at us with a half smile like the cat that ate the canary. It is VERY unnerving, to say the least. It's crude, rude, obnoxious and just downright unacceptable!!:x

I used to ignore it but now, with my daughters, I am more likely to turn and glare at them angrily.:evil: :evil: :evil: I could go on and on...but I won't.

20. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Friday. Finally. Can't wait for the weekend to start!

Frogger