A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

lol

2. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I am going to start a meeting group about Ken . Anyone interested pm me! lol j/k

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I would have nothing ugly to say about you. So I would be there to listen. LOL

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm so out of shape. My calves hurt! :?

5. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

LOL

6. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Its Thursday, almost friday and what a wonderful weekend we are going to have:)

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Today is my friday. I am so glad the weeks bout over.

8. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

you suck j/k LOL I wish today was my friday

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I wasn't here Mon or Tues, so I guess I'll work the rest of the week...:rolleyes:

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I can not wait til the rain comes. I never thought I would miss rain. I just miss having a rainy day its been so long. lol

11. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Me too, I actually am planning on fixing a big ole pot of soup this weekend with the cooler weather...

12. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

mmmm caffeine!!

HG, why painful calves? Working out? Don't forget to stretch before bed. A hot shower/bath and a good stretch before bed will greatly reduce your recovery time ;) .

Frogger

13. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

mmmmm....soup!! Good idea!!! :)

14. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

:) I've been waiting for cooler weather to fix some!

15. CrazyFabulous

Cooler weather and fall gets me going like crazy! We will be cleaning out closets and moving around at top speed! I LOVE IT!!!!

16. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

haha you sound like me, I was praying for rain so we would stay in and clean out our junk room to set up my scrapbooking room :) Cleaning like crazy and making a list of what needs to be done in the house...

17. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I started my fall cleaning last weekend. Yep, I was thinking either homemade soup or chili this weekend would be good!

18. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

SB you got a good chili recipe, I need one:)

19. CrazyFabulous

Summer is just so hot and makes me feel like a slug but when fall gets here I am so motivated to do all things at once! Love having the windows open at the house too!

20. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

shoot, I've been looking around to see if someone else has started decorating for halloween/fall I've been dying to get my stuff out just feel like I am jumping the gun :)