A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I was wondering the same thing, work maybe? who knows

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm here, I'm just not in a very jovial mood today.

It's a shame too, because it's pretty outside. Maybe I'll eat lunch outside and feel better?

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I be here! I be here!

I am finally feeling about 99% back to normal! YeeHaw!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Here too, still sleepy, not enough coffee yet! It sure has been nice sleeping with the windows open. I just wish the roosters near us would HUSH! :lol:

5. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Get happy girlie!! Beautiful day.....and 1 day closer to the weekend! ;)

6. KellBell

YES YES...windows open since Sunday! Love it! Love this weather! :-D

7. le

le Well-Known Member

I had to get up last night and shut a few of ours! Love 'em open but the blankets ain't out yet!

8. CrazyFabulous

How about Prison Break!!! Who watched? I am adding Alex to my "Who?" list! ;)

9. KellBell

It was chilly last night for sure....DF said get me a blanket when I got up this morning to hit the shower....:mrgreen:

It's hard to figure out what to wear to work this time of year, that's my only complaint. :?

10. JenniferK

I can't sleep with the windows open....

I'm skeered of the boogie man....

11. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

didnt watch it but watched K*Ville I think its going to be great..

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Second floor only when we go to bed, LOL, so am I!

13. CrazyFabulous

speaking of boogie man.....at 4:00 this morning I hear this beeping coming from the kitchen. well, I am skeerd of all noises made in the night so I wake up sleeping beauty and say what is that beeping noise? After much fussing about being woke up I venture slowly to the kitchen myself. As soon as I get there the beeping stops. Very weird and now I be more skeerd! :shock: YES....I need pills and therapy.

14. JenniferK

We have a one story home, so no sleepy with the windows open.

Makes my DH mad, but I can't help it, lol.

We did however, lounge in the hot tub on the deck last night.....I love this weather for the hot tub!!

15. le

le Well-Known Member

Dit - to. Perfect for it cuz it still feels good when ya hop out!

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That sounds like heaven! We've tossed around the idea of getting one, but I have no idea when I'd have time to get in one.

17. le

le Well-Known Member

Get one. Use it once. You will always find the time!

18. KellBell

me have BIG DOG outside, nobody gonna get us. :mrgreen:

And even if I didn't I ain't skeerd. What you skeerd of? nevermind....I don't want to know. I got enough to worry about. The way I see it, somebody wants to a) get in bad enough or b) get me bad enough....doors and window's won't stop them. ;)

19. Clif

Clif Guest

RE: Open Windows

If you want to sleep with the windows open, but are afraid of burglers, you can get a window lock that attaches to the side and allows the window to be open only a few inches. Fresh air, but no chance of anyone being able to crawl in.

20. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

yep, but like the comment on your thread about being violated.. locks are to keep honest people out...