A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

And how do you keep your windows closed, weld them down?

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

nope, I dont worry about it, if they want to come in they will find away...

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

HAHA HEEHEE HOHO!

I just saw that :mrgreen:

4. nsanemom22

Ya big baby.

It freaks DH out too. ;)

5. nsanemom22

woooOOOOOooooOOoooOOoooooo ....BOO! ;)

6. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

I know.....I am a fool!

7. Clif

Clif Guest

I don't think so.

I am curious as to what the beeping was, though.

8. nsanemom22

Wouldn't say...a piece of 2x2 cut just the desired length and put where the window would stop opening at a certain point be just as good? Like when people put a broom handle or something in the track to jam sliding glass doors shut....?

But truly, if some one does want to get in, they will. It's always seemed a little stupid to me to have a metal door with two locks and a full window....like the one I have. :roll: Not a lot of point in locking it when they could smash open the window, grab some of my lovely, extremely sharp kitchen utensils and have their way with me. :shock:

( I really miss waking up to a cool breezy room hearing birdies chirpin' )

9. Clif

Clif Guest

It would, unless it fall over. The difference between then two is that the wood for a sliding glass door would be horizonal, and not subject to falling over as easily.

10. nsanemom22

Me too?!

I remember seeing on one of those ghost shows a while back ...this guys mom had passed ... things were happening like the computer turning itself off, candles being blown out and no one there to actually do it .... all kinds of creepy stuff going on. One of those psychic people told him it was his mom. :shock:

...LC, maybe you got a haint!

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've got a serious urge to really cut my hair. I'm so sick of it being long, but not sure I want to only have one option when I get up in the morning. I think I want something more "professional". Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

12. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I'm letting mine grow for the cooler weather and getting some layers put in it to hopefully make it easier to handle..

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

what you got going on now? just long? or long with layers ? framed around your face? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

love to be on the advisory board. :-D

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I just got it permed a few weeks ago so it would have some bend. Normally it is stick straight. Shoulder length, dark blond, I was wearing it in the "flipped" style for a while. She cut tons of layers into it, which I like, because it is very thick, so it does not feel as heavy now. BUT, just saw a picture of myself from 20 years ago, and it's just too close to what I have now, LOL! Also, it's slowly turning grey (actually WHITE! :shock: ) in the front and temples which is driving me nuts! Looks like it's "frosted".

I'm having a hair midlife crisis. :rolleyes:

15. KellBell

thats hystercial....'hair midlife crisis'. I am sure it looks beautiful and you are being too hard on yourself like we all are.

16. le

le Well-Known Member

would not the "frost" make your 20 year old cut all the more real!?!?

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Exactly! That's why I'm having a crisis! :lol:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Your too kind, but my dear DH even commented on it, time to do something!

19. le

le Well-Known Member

maybe you are a trend setter since what goes around comes around!??!

20. KellBell

I would look online and find photos of styles you like that match your face shape....and start there....then get your Hair girl to get real and help you out...not just do your hair....but help you make a change.