A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh, she's wonderful, does exactly what I tell her. This is on me, LOL! I just need to decide how drastic I want to go, I've got a round face, so I have a hard time deciding. I've had short hair before. I told DH I was going to grow it out one last time a few years ago, and when I cut it again, that was it. No more long hair. :lol: Gotta dig out those hair magazines, I get one every few months.

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I love Prison Break! (I'm gonna give that chicken foot to the next Patriot-hater) :mrgreen: Last night was good, I knew that guy Billick got the note from was going to be the one that Michael had to break out...love it love it love it!!!!! Can't wait for next weeks!

I'm catching up here.... Loved K-ville! That looks like its gonna be good too. That was a great first episode for a new series.

Love this time of year for sleeping with the windows open too!! We have a one story house, but my dog is gonna raise immortal hell if a possum walks by the house, forget what the heck she'll raise if its a real intruder trying to get into the house.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

so you want it short? oh there are so many cute short styles....I just know you'll find something fabulous! Change the color too! Even if it's just a tiny bit! :-D

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There are a lot of cute short cuts right now for sure. I wear my hair back so much for convenience, may as well cut it! I usually get it highlighted too, but spent so much time in the sun this summer, I didn't need to for a change. Got a little overzealous with the highlighting a couple years ago, went way too blond, gotta watch that. :lol:

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Do it girl! Its just hair and if you hate it...its easy to change. :mrgreen:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Amen! That's what I've always said, it's just hair, it WILL grow back! :lol:

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm on the opposite end Kdc....

I used to have long beautiful hair, and I cut it super short cause DH likes short hair. I am now growing it back out. I miss my long hair!

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Ugh! Same here! I get fed up and get bangs. ...the kind that curve around my face, but brushed back..some how?!..it's been so long I can't even remember. :oops: Then they drive me completely insane until they grow out!

But DH likes it long. I cut it once, shoulder length...he thought I was mad at him LOL.
    He tends to use it as a handle...of sorts. :mrgreen:

But when you are potty training your kids and your hair tries to fall into the toilet when you wipe their butts, it ain't funny. :evil:

Ok Ms Advisory Board... what do you recommend?

This is mine, and it's ... mmm bout to the middle of my back.
    [​IMG]

I want something that keeps it long, easy to put up on the busy days at home ...you know, when I don't don stilettos, fishnets as I sort out coupons ... And the biggest thing is that DH likes it. Unfortunately, everything he likes is longer than what I have and enhanced with a bit of a weave, I'm sure, which he usually doesn't notice because of the boobs. :rolleyes:

Sooo... whatcha got? .... And perms are out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good perm. But GOOD perms are hard to find, expensive and upkeep sucks. :p

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

My next color is coming out of a box. In an effort to save more $ :mrgreen:

I may have purple hair next time ya'll see me :shock: :?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm no longer allowed to color my own hair...............after the "incident" a few years ago. I don't look that great as a red head! :lol: Good luck with that Harley!

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL nsane, the hair blowing around my face on Sat in that wind at the Harvest Festival may well be what put me over the edge!

12. nsanemom22

If you do purple, I'll do pink! ...

I love P!NK I did burgundy once. I accidentally made it super bright fire engine red and trying to fix it, I turned it burgandy. And found out afterward that I was one shade off from turning it GREEN! ... But the accidental burgundy was actually pretty hot...at at least that's what the guys made me think :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I tried that too.......it turned out okay, but too light. I'm ready to go see Jenny B before I do more damage this time! :mrgreen:
    My problem is I really need the highlights, if I just do solid color, it looks very drab and turns red (not good!). So I can't do it myself. Last time tried the all-over color and then the pull thru the cap thing.......ugh!
    Yeah, I saved some money but not worth it.

14. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

You and me both! You better believe I was looking around for someone when it stopped. :shock: Waiting for the bomb to go off!

15. CrazyFabulous

AW HEEEELL NAW!! you done got my mind going there now....i wont sleep at all tonight! :shock: :shock: :shock:

16. CrazyFabulous

Bring it baby!

17. Clif

Clif Guest

Was it a familiar beep? Maybe your security alarm needed to reset or a smoke detector that needs a new battery? (mine does that on occassion)

18. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Well that's my hairstyle, except it's dark brown w/hazel highlights

19. nsanemom22

Yes ma'am. You do have a great head of hair. .... My highlights are of the silver variety. :p

20. CrazyFabulous

It was not a familiar beep. Was almost like the microwave but not as loud. MAKIN ME CRAZY!!!