Convicted Sex Offender in South Hills

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by roygolf, Sep 25, 2007.

1. roygolf

roygolf Well-Known Member

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You know, I was just having this conversation with DH this afternoon, that I REALLY needed to be in charge of the universe.
    Anyone who would hurt a child, IMHO, should be killed ASAP!

note:I can understand if he was 18 and she was 16 - but an older person with a youngin = death. :twisted:

3. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Are you sure you are not happy??????????????????????????????????????????

4. mommy3

mommy3 Well-Known Member

Try not to be stupid................................................

5. mommy3

mommy3 Well-Known Member

I removed my post. My husband reminded me that that tells people where we live. But no I am not happy

6. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

He has a beautiful record....NOT

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

8. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

OMG-- look at his record! Indecent liberties w/ a minor, embezzlement, larceny, speeding(okay, so we've all probaby been given a ticket on speeding one time or another). But the offending has me really, really worried. Really worried. I have to rethink the lockingof the doors to be on the safe side now. Hasn't history proven that offenders typically re-offend after being released? Anyone have the stats on that?

I guess all we can do is just be careful and teach our kids to be careful.

Take care,

Stephanie--mom to 7

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Personally, I am WAY more worried about the sex offenders that haven't been caught yet, at least you know where this one is. That is why I trust virtually no one to be alone with my child. Know where your kids are people, that's about all you can do. :-(

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Where is South Hills? And yes, once they have done something like this, it is VERY likely they will do it again, and again and again. Unfortunately, there is no way to "rehab" someone like this. It's a shame we couldn't lock these sickos up or hang them from a tree somewhere...sorry, but it's disgusting what some people will do to innocent children.

11. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

You are so right about this! I had to go and look myself, thankfully none are to close to the house, but thankfully again, my daughter won't go outside with out me.
    Sheri

12. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

just wondering it just says minor, how do we know its a child he was 20 when convicted he could have been with a 16 or 17 year old?

did I miss something when reading this?

13. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Where is SouthHills?

14. cece

cece Well-Known Member

Normally, I just like to be aware of the offenders in my area- could be 16 yr old and 18yr old.... you don't normally know all the circumstances of the charges....

However.......... Someone was nice enough to do some research and posted a link that shows what he was actually charged with....

a 7 year old!!!!!!!!

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

got it, all the links tassy posted...

16. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Sick Sick Sick!

South Hills is at Cornwallis/42:twisted:

My suggestion, because right when we moved into our subdivision 5 years ago, we found out about a Sex Offender living in it. A couple of our neighbors made flyer's with the mans picture and details and put them on EVERY mailbox in our subdivision and surrounding subdivisions, including the one where the person lived. They moved 1 week later!

Every parent needs to be educated about this predator living near them, so they can make their children aware and so their children KNOW what this person looks like.

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Somewhere in one of those links, it also said he was her babysitter!
    People like that should be hung-up and publicly castrated!!! :twisted:

18. mommy3

mommy3 Well-Known Member

Off Cornwallis Road across from Pleasant Woods.

So many people in our "hood" saw this thread and I want to say thank you for posting it. We have received emails and phone calls. Everyone is aware now and that is what is important. We had a lengthy discussion with our kids last night. We had to go into a little more detail than we wanted to but because this is SOOOOO close to home we felt that we had to. I'm not moving so he better start packing.:evil: :evil: :evil:

19. mommy3

mommy3 Well-Known Member

That is an excellent suggestion. Thank you.

20. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

I did a google search on the address from the S. O. Registry.

I can not keep the s/d names straight.

Thanks for this info.