New Stores

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tame44444, Sep 27, 2007.

1. tame44444

tame44444 Well-Known Member

Has anyone been to Sarah Bee's, the children's shop over beside Lundie's Phtotgraphy behind Smithfields Bbcue?

Also yesterday I rode on the loop road beside Burger King, and saw the new shopping center being build back there beside the hotel. It has a drawing of the strip mall and shows Milano Pizza as a tenant already.

2. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

There was a blurb in the Herald about a week ago that Papa Johns opened in Cleveland. Anyone know where?

3. ahlsmiles

ahlsmiles Well-Known Member

Oh!! I have to ride behind the Burger King to check it out. Exciting

4. LJN

LJN Well-Known Member

Sarah Bee's

I have been to Sarah Bee's. It is an upscale children's clothing store. VERY CUTE STUFF! But I am worried that it might be too pricey for this area and will close down like all the other children's shops around here. OH-and it is NOT consignment...brand new merchandise.

5. geekgirlie

geekgirlie Member

There are two on 42 now (I used the restaurant locator based on my address in South Plantation):

Delivery or Carryout Restaurants
    Now Accepting Online Orders
    Address:
    914 Highway 42 W
    Clayton, NC 27520
    Phone: (919)359-9898
    Delivery Hours: 10:30 am - 11:00 pm
    Carryout Hours: 10:30 am - 09:30 pm
    Distance: 7.27 miles

Carryout Restaurants Order Online
    Taking Orders Now
    Address:
    251 NC 42 East Ste. 10
    Clayton, NC 27527
    Phone: (919)550-7772
    Carryout Hours: 10:30 am - 09:30 pm
    Distance: 8.11 miles

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  6. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

DANG!
    Now I want a Krystal burger again:lol:

7. shellbell516

shellbell516 Active Member

Sarah Bee's

I went into Sarah Bee's the other week. Very cute stuff, but not a lot of fall stuff yet. She was marking down the larger kid sizes (8-14s?) to make room for more smaller sizes. She had some shoes and a lot of hair accessories. I remember seeing some Peaches N Cream name brands. I don't remember the other brands.

8. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I want to go now!! Thanks I was just asking about a childrens boutique the other day! Thanks!

9. m2475

m2475 Well-Known Member

So where is the Papa Johns in Cleveland?

10. tame44444

tame44444 Well-Known Member

I called both of the Papa Johns listed above and they do deliver to some of the 4042 areas, but they do not deliver to the other side of the Exit over by Hwy 50/42. Neither one of them. They told me to try the Fuquay Varina Papa Johns store.

11. geekgirlie

geekgirlie Member

THe one at 914 Hwy 42 delivers to South Plantation. We ordered from them last Thursday.