A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

right back atcha' ;) :mrgreen:

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

thank you much, I really thought they killed her off...

3. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

We need to have year round weather in the High 70's to low 80's so I can play golf all year.

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

a truly dedicated golfer would play in all weather conditions. :mrgreen:

5. ServerSnapper

When it's cold my balls feel like heavy rocks.:shock:

6. KellBell

I never felt cold golf balls before...

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OK, I REALLY laughed out loud. You are crazy! Grace, you shouldn't let this one get away!:p

8. CrazyFabulous

so that is a bad thing? i dont like golf not enough contact!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ladies, I need some moral support. I made the appt for Monday to get that haircut! I bought a magazine w/1200 shorter hairstyles. It didn't help!:lol: :lol: :lol: Decisions, decisions, decisions!:mrgreen:

10. CrazyFabulous

give us some pictures and we will pic one for you! :mrgreen:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

ummmmm.................no! LOL! 8)

12. CrazyFabulous

come on now we have excellent taste! we are a little strange, but great taste! ;)

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm sure you do! And I know ya'll are strange, but luv ya anyway! :p

Problem is, DH and I cannot agree on a style. Guess I will just have to pick and he will have to live with it! :mrgreen:

14. KellBell

Good for you KDC on the leap! I know you been wanting to do it for a while! Let your ahir girl help you out and get some of the other stylists input too. Since you have fabulous long eyelashes, anything will look good! :)

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks! :-D I've cut it before, but once I cut it this time, I am NOT growing it back out. I will soon be 37, it's time to "let go" of the longer hair. I need something more "professional" looking now.

16. ServerSnapper

I laughed when I wrote it!!!

17. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I don't know your face shape or anything but the Katie Holmes looks like a versatile short cut and I think it made her features stand out nicely.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'll check it out!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm feeling guilty! I ran to a local store to pick up a few cleaning supplies, in the 5 minutes I was in the store, another car parked slam on top of me, crooked! I could barely get back in mine, couldn't even open the drivers door! It ticked me off! (and I was in the middle of my space) I wrote a note and told them to learn to park and put it on their car. :oops: Why do peopele think it's OK to block someone else from their car? They HAD to notice when they walked by! :evil:

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I wouldn't feel guilty, they should feel like an inconsiderate idiot after you pointed out their failure to park correctly. I left a note on someones car last week, and I didn't feel guilty, not one bit! I went to the Bank of America (next to La Cocina on Hwy 70 behind the Rockin' Comet Diner) to make an after hours deposit. Some moron parked in the drive-thru. So deposit in hand, I had to park, get out and walk to night depository. I wasn't entirely comfortable with it, considering that side of the building is out of view, theres lots of woods just off the back of that parking lot, and here I am a single female walking up to make a night deposit with an unsecured bag because some jerk parked in that spot. And then I even thought, did someone do that on purpose to get someone out of their car so they'd be easier to rob. I almost didn't make the deposit, but a respectable looking couple pulled up and got out to go in the restaurant and I asked the woman if I could just borrow her husband for a second. She was very understanding, and I left a note telling the person who parked there just what I thought.