A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I need to know about 22 different ways to tell this moron FU.

I hate idiots that can't read or are too stupid to look at what I give them!

%@@$$^%@*&(*^*&%$&@*! ugh

:evil:

Now I'm going to go washy washy my mouth out b/c I just said all that!:x

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Ahh, it's Miller Time!

3. le

le Well-Known Member

me too, me too! or don't drink yet and we can crash kt's dinner at ods later!?!?

4. harleygirl

STaying around here tonight, but have fun!

Whos that in your av?

5. le

le Well-Known Member

i am in for the night too! turned off the ac and opened every window....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

the av is some of the cast of the new adventures of old christine, a cbs sitcom and the funniest show on tv. cbs made me start an email campaign to get them to put it back on already!!

happy weekend.

6. harleygirl

The TV made you do it? :lol: :lol:

Happy weekend 2 you 2. :mrgreen:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There is a VERY scary ad in the Pets (classified) section right now, bet the webbie moves it soon. :shock: :shock: :shock:

8. harleygirl

That was funny though. "Call these two ....." :lol: Looks like just spam crap.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What's funny is...........it took me a second to get it! I was just sitting here going WTH???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Oh dear Lord! fuzzy and baldy :lol::lol:

11. harleygirl

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wonder how long it took to come up with that?
    Where's SS, he's single :shock: <there's a phone # too! LMAO>

12. le

le Well-Known Member

that was my first thought too. way too much time wasted anyway.

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i will never have enough time to keep up with all the postings every day:lol:

kdc - just because you are 30 something does not mean you have to have short hair - that theory went out the window about 20 years ago.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I know, I know.........lol! I'm not talking above my ears, just something a few inches shorter with some sort of style to it..............I think I am just really tired of my hair, plus I have that new line of work to think about, it doesn't hurt to look a little more polished.

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i totally understand - with naturally curly thick hair like ours, it can become hard to manage but i have found that the shorter i wear it, the harder it is to maintain - length seems to weigh the curls down and make it easier to manage. Good luck on your decision and i cannot wait to see the new do:-D

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL! Fooled ya! It's a perm!! My hair is straight as a poker.:rolleyes: I have to get it permed or it won't do a thing!

We'll have to do lunch one day soon if I don't make the get together..........;)

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Totally fooled me, it looked natural and yeah lunch would be awesome if you cannot make the get together, give me a call - you have my number.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sounds good! :-D

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Cool, gotta get offline and go join DH in the hot tub, you guys have a great night:-D

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You too............oh wait, sounds like you will! :lol: :lol: :lol: