A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

How many people have to work until FIVE (5:00 pm) on CHRISTMAS EVE?????? :-( :-( :confused: :confused:

2. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

NOBODY! except me you and my policeman! :( UGGGHHHH!!! I think the real question is WHO in their right mind gets a FRIGGIN MAMMO on Christmas Eve?!?!?!? Yes they are important to get but geez people!!!!!!! :evil: :x :evil: :x

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Not me! The whole place leaves on Friday 21st and won't return till Wednesday January 2nd. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have to say, that would not make me very happy to be there at all.

4. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Ugghh!! I am so upset about that, and I know I should be thankful to have a job at Christmas..... but I want to hang out with my family and get ready for the festivities and the meaning of Christmas with them!! Oh well???

5. KellBell

I am surprised that your place of business wouldn't be closed on Monday and Tuesday.

6. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

We are closed Thanksgiving and day after Thanksgiving...???? LOL Guess there are lots of shoppers that make the schedules! LOL

7. GarnerGirl2000

surprised,p'd off,mad,sad,shocked,ill,disgusted,appalled.....you name it and we are!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I think I just got fussed at...:eek:

And it didn't phase me in the least.:rolleyes:

9. GarnerGirl2000

some people are so stupid!!!!!!! :roll:

10. KellBell

I am contemplating murder.

11. GarnerGirl2000

oh wow!!! :)

12. KellBell

cuz of stupid people too:shock:

13. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

you just cant get away from them no matter where you go!!!! they are everywhere!!!!

14. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

That's the damn truth!

Another thought, why they gotta freeze ya to death in this office?

15. CrazyFabulous

I was just thinking the same thing as I sit here with my sweater on shivering ! I will be dressed like nanook from the north soon! geez man!

16. Southernborn

I think I'm going to get my big hooded sweatshirts down tonight and start wearing them to work. If they don't like it then they can turn the air up so I don't freeze~ it's ridiculous I haven't removed my jacked all day today and I'm still cold.

17. CrazyFabulous

How about Prison Break last night!!!! What cha recon is in that box?

18. Southernborn

I was thinking Sara's head if they wanted to kill her off. Didn't sound like her voice last night?? I don't know....

19. CrazyFabulous

yea, I figured a body part. That is NOT the Sara from last year for sure. I love this show....keeping me guessing!

20. Southernborn

Well I've heard they are killing her off the show, not reprising her role this year. I'm just guessing it's her head cause that would get rid of her. Then Link wouldn't tell Mike because he wants to rescue LJ. Who knows, just made me think of the movie Seven.