A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I"m up. :?

2. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

I love coffee!!! :-D

3. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

1- i can agree with

2- eh not sure

3- ok so is this about the rebel flag?

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

People irritate me.

On another note, I get to go to lunch today with a friend and I don't have to take the kids or the DH!!

5. harleygirl

Oh - me 2! I can't wait. No prom dress required :lol:

It's amazing how much work I can get done when I'm not on the board! WOW

6. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

no doubt!

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

It's so cold in this office they could hang meat...ugggg

8. GarnerGirl2000

9. openminded

openminded Well-Known Member

And yet again, there is a wonderful 5 mth. old yellow Lab in the Classifieds for sale because the owners realized they don't have time/space for him. When will people learn to do a little bit of thinking before getting an animal of any kind. Yes people, that little, cute, furry, adorable puppy will within a very short amount of time turn into an energetic, bouncing, teething and very uncoordinated young dog that will need a massive amount of your time. This really pi$$$$ me off. So, if anyone wants what could possibly be a wonderful dog look in the classifieds at this one. I'd love to have him but I know my limitations on what can be handled at my own home.

10. harleygirl

Saw that too, don't EVEN get me started. :roll: :roll:

All of my work is done! :mrgreen:

11. Clif

Clif Guest

Not very open minded of you, in spite of your handle.

What do you know of the people who posted that? Do you know where they got the puppy? Do you know if they got the puppy and then things suddenly changed in their life?

No, all you see is what you want to see. So quick to jump to conclusions. So quick to make assumptions.

12. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Hey SB, I've noticed you mentioning the sub zero temps in your office a few times. Just wondering...would your office object to you taking in a small space heater?

When I worked in an office .........(years ago before I went to work for my kids:mrgreen: ) I froze all the time too. I took in a space heater and set it up on the floor under my desk so it kept my legs warm. It was a small change but it really did make a big difference for me.

13. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

:shock:
    Ohhh... this should be a fun day on the board;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. GarnerGirl2000

I dont like all of these commercials for haunted houses, especially the one in Clayton! :? scares me :(

15. Clif

Clif Guest

Other than Fear Farm, what haunted houses are there in Clayton?

Maybe I should start a new thread on this...

16. GarnerGirl2000

Thats the one!!! I dont like the commercial they play for it about the people being in the car and it not starting!! gives me the chills!

17. openminded

Not playing your game Clif.
    This is a thread for random thoughts and this was mine, enough said.

18. Clif

Clif Guest

Well, I suppose your thoughts are about as random as they come.

19. openminded

Clif,
    I don't know you and don't care to know you in any way, shape or form. I'm not one to hold grudges toward someone because of a difference of opinion we might've had on some topic. I pick my battles carefully and try not to be rude to others, if I'm found to be such there will be an apology as soon as I realize it. I disagreed with you on a recent topic, they were my personal and professional opinions, you did disagree and I left it at that. I'll just simply and politely ask you to please reframe from this type of action towards me, when all I did was place a random thought as others have done.
    FYI, last week is in the past for me and it appears everyone has left it there, how's about you.

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you never call me up, when I'm Alone at night

What can this poor girl do?