A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

Post all the random thoughts you like. Most I won't see a need to respond to. However, when you attack someone without knowing anything about them other than a dozen words in a classified, I will respond.

Don't be so vain as to think I'm personally after you. Anyone who wrote what you did would get the same response.

2. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

some people!

3. Clif

Clif Guest

That's what I say.

4. openminded

openminded Well-Known Member

Don't feel the need to debate this issue or defend my opinion with you. Just for clarification Clif, I know for a fact that this is a one of those cases of people buying a puppy and said puppy grew bigger than they thought, had more energy than they thought and so forth, because I was seriously thinking about taking for a family member and inquired about it. Enough said.
    And by the way, most people when told they have personally offended someone or made someone feel as if they have been personally attacked would show some expression of apology even if it wasn't truely felt by said person, as I have seen done on here a million times, as I have done myself.
    On a serious note: get yourself some help with the anger issues and have a great day.:-D

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So, did anyone else see "Cane" last night. I thought it was good again this week. I'll be watching next week. :)

6. GarnerGirl2000

i watched about 15 min of it but i couldnt really get into it since i had missed the first one.

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Not a Jimmy fan, I passed on that one. BUT can wait for my Criminal Minds tonight!

8. GarnerGirl2000

I cant wait for NIP/TUCK!!! Do any of ya'll watch that!?!?!?!?!?

9. Jocomom

Jocomom Well-Known Member

"However, when you attack someone without knowing anything about them other than a dozen words in a classified, I will respond."

Talk about jumping to conclusions and assumptions, you have jumped to several of your own!

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I watched.... :mrgreen: I like that show!!

11. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

headache...ugh

12. openminded

openminded Well-Known Member

Thought I saw a series coming out about a serial killer that kills serial killers, anyone know about this series and when it starts, can't remember it's name.
    The Journey Man has been interesting so far.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Jimmy is easy on the eyes! I like the whole good guy/bad guy dichotomy they've got going, hope they can make it last. Of course, Hector Alizondo (sp?) is great, and they have several other big names on there too.

14. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

It has been raining for 10 whole min. at mcgees. :shock:

15. CrazyFabulous

oo....ooo.....you know what was good. the show after ghost whisper on friday's at 8:00...Moonlight. very very good!

16. CrazyFabulous

woohoo.....everyone's drawers are all twisted around T0-DAY!!

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Hey I told people to put down their weapons and straighten them thongs out....

18. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I promise it was, well at least for a few minutes :)

19. CrazyFabulous

mine is straight...and cute too! ;)

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Enough is enough! Seems like some are free to spout whatever suits them, but they don't extend the same courtesy to others.