A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

No, let me type it.:mrgreen:

2. Tit4Tat

Type it now.

3. openminded

openminded Well-Known Member

Shhhhh.....I'm an astronaut, oops! that was my job on Monday, today I think I'll be the owner of the Panthers football team (love me some Panthers), get back with me for Thursday's job. Now, if I can just remember where this old liar lives and do I really have children, we'll never know.:rolleyes:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sorry ya'll, came to my senses after I took a break from the PC! Musta been the sudafed! :lol:

It wasn't worth it, some people just rub me the wrong way today. No sense in getting my knickers in a knot!

5. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

you said knickers.....that word makes me laugh!

6. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

TOLD YA!

Yep - I quoted myself;)

But...I TOLD YA SO.......FUN DAY!

I posted the above quote on pg 755 and headed off to help the kiddos out. Came back a few hours later and Whoooaaa! Look at all the fun I missed!:lol:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's your fault! You jinxed us all! :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I KNEW I read that somewhere!!!

You called it Girl!!:lol:

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

What in the world are ya'll talking about?

See what happens when I go to work? :lol:

2 more days people, 2 MORE FREAKING DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

10. Tit4Tat

Well, things look to be slowing down in here. Guess yall are getting ready to go home. Til tomorrow, have a great one!
    I had fun today, lets do it again tomorrow. Same time, same place. I'll bring the Sudafed.;)

11. Tit4Tat

I can sum it up for you.

I am on sudafed along with Grace, GarnerGirl, Kt, and some others. Clif is on Pain pills. Openminded is a liar and ownes the Panthers football team. GarnerGirl will keep me in mind for a job. I danced naked for rain. Koo, well she has been joking the whole time, I think she is on Sudafed too! We now meet at devilocks house every thursday of the month for 4042 addicts. Mom2~1 we are celebrating her 1000 post at the next meeting. She has to attend now.
    What else? Oh yes, there were plain clothed men at Polenta Ele. in front of the school singing "bad boys Bad boys whatcha gonna do" and Kdc1970 is untrustworthy.

what did I miss?

12. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

13. Tit4Tat

14. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

TOOOO FUNNY! You forgot about Wal Mart being approved which caused someone kissing someones booty or pulling their head out of their own booty too! LOL

15. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

16. Tit4Tat

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Good grief. Not much time to play tomorrow with ya'll either. DERN! Where's my sugar daddy? :lol:

18. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

:oops: I should be more careful;)

19. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Since I am not on here much....

Got into a yelling match first thing Monday morning with the guy that is running our office now...he called VP....VP came down yesterday....got talked to and think almost fired.....looking for new job so can get out of that place....got lost last night....hate getting ready for yard sales.....18 year old son going to drive me to drink....need a major vacation....my life sucks right now!

20. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

new to this stuff, not meaning to compete with the earlier comment but the 18 year old DAUGHTER is driving me crazy.